Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#411 Brenna

Brenna
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Well, I have tried on what seems like hundreds of dresses so my mom flew out this weekend to travel around Montana with me and go dress hunting. I am proud to say that we were successful and I finally found a dress that I absolutely love! It feels so good to have this crossed off of my list!
    Click the image to open in full size.

#412 bearbunny

bearbunny
    • 183 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

The picture really doesn't do it justice but best pic I could get online bottom is trumpet - can't wait until it comes in so I can put it on again!!!! I will post some pics of it on me when my mom emails them to me :)

Attached Files

#413 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

My dress. Note the straps will be coming off. I have another dress in mind so right now im a 1 dress bride but could be a 2 dress bride soon!

#414 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
        • 204 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:59 PM

I've posted my dresses in a few other threads but here they are again.

this one is sophia tolli - Ashley (I am having the neckline made into a sweetheart) Its Ivory with a spun gold lace overlay.

and this is my TTD. Its a bit small which is why it looks wierd on my bust.

#415 sweetiekris

sweetiekris
          • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

Here is my wedding dress its white and Jade. You can also get it in ivory.

#416 CrystalM

CrystalM
            • 829 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

My TTD....I look a little rough - it was the last of about 10 dresses I tried on
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#417 islandbride317

islandbride317
              • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

Ok, so....I already posted my 1st dress in this thread (the simple David's Bridal a-line, post #812 on page 82 of this thread), which I will now be wearing for my AHR), because it's official! After great debate and LOTS of searching, I HAVE purchased the gown of my dreams! And since I am getting married at a gazebo instead of on the sand, I think this dress will be just fine for Jamaica!

The dress is Sottero & Midgley RSM1038 and my heart skipped a beat the first moment I walked out of the dressing room and saw myself in the mirror. Even my mother adores it, and we have different taste in practically everything! I think it's the perfect representation of what I envisioned for my wedding gown; elegant and tasteful, with a sort of modern sophistication. The people at Sottero & Midgley hit it out of the park with this dress because I wouldn't change A THING!

Here is a pic of the dress on the model:

And here are a few pics of me in the sample dress. (Please bear in mind that the sample was a size 6, and I am a street size 10/12, so it's a little snug and the corset isn't laced as it will be when I have the proper size...but I loved it anyway, and ordered an 8!)

The dramatic back of the dress!

....and the Maggie hair accessory to match!

#418 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:18 PM

Hi Ladies, well I think I have finally found "the one" in a small local bridal shop and I will be going to try it on again on Saturday, before I buy it. What do you think?

Nancy Jane Brides - Nancy Jane Brides Home dress ref 35205jpg

#419 SunPrncss85

SunPrncss85
                  • 71 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

Ladies, You all look beautiful in your dresses!! Mine is currently on order. Originally I fell in love with the designs of Maggie Sottero's Destination Collection, but they are not attainable in Kansas City. So I just started looking around for other designers that i also liked like Alfred Angelo and Watters. I went to David's Bridal first and it was a nightmare. (should have known it would be after our experience there with 2 of my sisters weddings) So I tried a local boutique and found it. It was not at all what I would have ever thought I would pick but it was love at first site and it is perfect for the laid back beach wedding that we are going for with a little glitz and glamour mixed in. Let me know what you think.

WTOO BRIDES | Bridal Gown Collection | Zoom Style Isadora

#420 BahiaBride16

BahiaBride16
                    • 114 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Here is my Wedding Dress. Sweet & Simple just how I like it :-) Thanks for posting all of your dresses, they're SO beautiful!

Opps your gonna have to zoom out to see it clearly :-)

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users