• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4061 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

My dress just came in on Sunday! Here is my first fitting. I love it so much. :)

(Excuse the back butt-crack....my corset was a size too small lol)

Camera roll 3 014.JPG

Camera roll 3 019.JPG

#4062 starrysim

starrysim
    • 349 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

SO many pretty dresses.  Mine's at the seamstress, and I don't get it until the end of October.  I miss having it in my closet, I used to admire it every few days. lol

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4063 jennaba3

jennaba3
      • 210 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:21 AM

JWed12 that is gorgeous!! xxx

#4064 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:34 AM

So I got the first peek at my dress this morning (it's being made by a friend's father) and now I want to share, yet I am so afraid of google.  No one has seen this dress besides my mother and I want to keep it that way. Do you think I can post it with no worries?

#4065 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:43 AM

When you will save your file, save it as something weird, like lots of letters and number and not like anudrm wedding dress. I tried googling my username here and nothing of mine come up.

So I think you would be ok, also, what are the chances of anyone googling your dress to have a sneak pick at it? If I was invited to someones wedding I would not even think of it. Also who would know your username here? I think you are safe :D

Originally Posted by anudrm 

So I got the first peek at my dress this morning (it's being made by a friend's father) and now I want to share, yet I am so afraid of google.  No one has seen this dress besides my mother and I want to keep it that way. Do you think I can post it with no worries?

#4066 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:01 AM

My username here is my username pretty much every where, I am not that creative when it comes to things like that. Yet you're right, I am pretty sure no one will be attempting to google my gown, so with that being said, here it is:

When you will save your file, save it as something weird, like lots of letters and number and not like anudrm wedding dress. I tried googling my username here and nothing of mine come up.

So I think you would be ok, also, what are the chances of anyone googling your dress to have a sneak pick at it? If I was invited to someones wedding I would not even think of it. Also who would know your username here? I think you are safe :D 

#4067 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
              • 237 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

Goooorgeous Jamie!!! You look AMAZING and SO happy! That's the most important part! =D

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

I bought my dress this past weekend!  It's a popular one, but for good reason!  I love it and can't wait to wear it in May.  Can you tell I am just a little excited about it!??  HA!!!  It's Sottero-Midgley -Adorae.  I lucked out and tried it on during a trunk show, so I got a discount on it!!!  Even better!!!  :)

IMAG0040.jpg

#4068 Pucca

Pucca
                • 485 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

What a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see what it looks like on you! Love the color!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

My username here is my username pretty much every where, I am not that creative when it comes to things like that. Yet you're right, I am pretty sure no one will be attempting to google my gown, so with that being said, here it is:

imagejpeg_2_3[1].jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpgimagejpeg_3_2.jpg

#4069 brendee2005

brendee2005
                  • 456 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

Love love it !! It's looks like the woman from real housewives of alanta dress ! You will rock it our girl!

#4070 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

From the day that she (the Real Housewives of ATL) wore this I was like damn that is fly and so beautiful and I still think so today!!  I can't wait to see you in this.  BTW your friends father is dynamic.  I need to come and get some pieces made from him ;-)  Seriously

imagejpeg_2_3[1].jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpgimagejpeg_3_2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users