Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4021 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!!..

is it lace or is the detailing flowers....

Originally Posted by venus909 

I just bought my dress yesterday!  I'm super excited to post it and I have yet to see anyone with the same dress...

it's and Allure Couture 175: 2011-09-25_12.50.27.jpg

2011-09-25_12.48.31.jpg

I can't wait till it comes in!!! :-)

#4022 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

Beautius Ladies!!!!

Originally Posted by janette34 

Here is my dress, ordered it in July, should be in December.  The sample is too large but I think once its the right fit it will be perfect!

I just bought my dress yesterday!  I'm super excited to post it and I have yet to see anyone with the same dress...

2011-09-25_12.48.31.jpg

#4023 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

It is a popular one but every time I see it I see EXACTLY why! It is such a stunning dress and it looks amazing on you!!! I find every time I see it on a real bride I LOVE it but on the model it is just so so!!!!

Great choice, congrats!!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

I bought my dress this past weekend!  It's a popular one, but for good reason!  I love it and can't wait to wear it in May.  Can you tell I am just a little excited about it!??  HA!!!  It's Sottero-Midgley -Adorae.  I lucked out and tried it on during a trunk show, so I got a discount on it!!!  Even better!!!  :)

IMAG0040.jpg

#4024 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
        • 614 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

sooooo CUTE! a friend of my friend's wore the same one (or very similar) - I hope she won't mind me sharing her photos, but she looked GORGEOUS, as do you! : ) do cute girls pick the dress or does the dress pick cute girls? I can't decide, but y'all look great. : )

Hi Ladies!

I bought my dress this past weekend!  It's a popular one, but for good reason!  I love it and can't wait to wear it in May.  Can you tell I am just a little excited about it!??  HA!!!  It's Sottero-Midgley -Adorae.  I lucked out and tried it on during a trunk show, so I got a discount on it!!!  Even better!!!  :)

IMAG0040.jpg

#4025 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:27 PM

The dress Has flowers, embroidery and crystals all throughout on an organza material. It's really textured :-)

#4026 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

I love the detail...beautiful dress your going to look amazing!!!!!!

The dress Has flowers, embroidery and crystals all throughout on an organza material. It's really textured :-)

#4027 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

I think the belt is lovely, however, I think it detracts from the gown.  With the flare at the bottom of the gown, it makes the gown look like it is cut into three pieces and doesn't make it flow as well.  I think the gown is gorgeous as is and doesn't need any extra bling.  Have you thought about bling on the headpiece to add a little extra sparkle?

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hey Ladies, wow what a great thread, I've just spent the past 2 hours looking at everyone's dresses! Here's a couple of pics of mine, I found it a month ago and I can't wait for it to come in! The colour of the one in the picture is "gold" (yuck!) so I ordered white without even seeing it. I am a bit nervous about that, but they assured me that it would look good in white. The belt comes with the dress but I'm not sure if I'm going to wear it, any opinions?

82CD5DB3.jpgD7FE49FA.jpg

I like the way it looks with the belt! However, you can't go wrong either way

#4028 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                • 860 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

I adore the texture of this dress! It's so beautiful. Congrats!

2011-09-25_12.48.31.jpg

#4029 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

ooohhh - make the belt into a headband! hee, ok no more BDW DIY forums for me. : )

Originally Posted by Brenners 

I think the belt is lovely, however, I think it detracts from the gown.  With the flare at the bottom of the gown, it makes the gown look like it is cut into three pieces and doesn't make it flow as well.  I think the gown is gorgeous as is and doesn't need any extra bling.  Have you thought about bling on the headpiece to add a little extra sparkle?

#4030 Brenners

Brenners
                    • 807 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

Lol!  Kellygrrrl, time to step away from the glue gun!  Do we need an intervention??? 

ooohhh - make the belt into a headband! hee, ok no more BDW DIY forums for me. : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users