Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3971 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Nope, I am out in Alberta. Thanks for the information... too bad there is not one a little closer.

I cannot seem to find a place in this area with prices like Davids. :(

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Peach,

Davids is available in Scarborough and Mississauga now if you are GTA... prices are a little more but not that much different when you factor in gas!  (if you are GTA)

#3972 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

you look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Hi Ladies!!!  I posted my dress before, but now it's here!!!  Majorly needs alterations...way too big on the chest...it's not clipped or anything, but here it is!!!!!DSC04015.JPGDSC04024.JPG

I can't wait for it to be altered!!!  Got my veil too!!!   You can see the train better in the mirror on the second picture....

#3973 jennaba3

jennaba3
      • 210 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:17 AM

I found my dress yesterday!! Im going back in November so ill try it on again and take a picture for you all xxxx

#3974 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
        • 710 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

I found my dress yesterday!! Im going back in November so ill try it on again and take a picture for you all xxxx

Yay! Congrats!

#3975 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

Congrats!!!!!

It feels great when you try on THE DRESS!!!!

#3976 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
            • 171 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

I think it looks great and I think you look perfect in it.  If I were going to change anything it would probably be shortening the train or losing it completely.  As for 20lbs I agree with the other lady on here; do you want to limp down the aisle.  Dont be silly - you look beautiful...we all have self-image issues when we know everyone will be eyeballin us down the aisle but you have to believe us - you look great!

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

Here is my dress that i ordered almost a couple months back, lately I have been having such doubts and I don't know why?? Especially when I watch say yes to the dress, I even started to cry the other night and I think my fiance thought something was wrong with me haha. Has anyone else had doubts after ordering?? I will be making it sweetheart neckline and losing 20 pounds lol but I am loooking for honest truthful opinions please!!!  

008.JPG011.JPG

#3977 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

JENNABA3 - please post a picture of your dress too! Would love to see it?

Need help ladies, veil or headpiece, any recommendations would help?!?  My Mom's in town and we might go looking for a head piece tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

WOW!! This is amazing on you!! I actually found my dress today and its quite similar with the ruffles at the bottom.. I wanna go back already and put it back on!! You look gorgeous :) xxx

#3978 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                • 296 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

Ditto on what beachesSB1412 said.

You look great! It looks very light which is a BONUS!!!

Originally Posted by beachesSB1412 

I think it looks great and I think you look perfect in it.  If I were going to change anything it would probably be shortening the train or losing it completely.  As for 20lbs I agree with the other lady on here; do you want to limp down the aisle.  Dont be silly - you look beautiful...we all have self-image issues when we know everyone will be eyeballin us down the aisle but you have to believe us - you look great!

#3979 Allie2012

Allie2012
                  • 194 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hey Ladies, wow what a great thread, I've just spent the past 2 hours looking at everyone's dresses! Here's a couple of pics of mine, I found it a month ago and I can't wait for it to come in! The colour of the one in the picture is "gold" (yuck!) so I ordered white without even seeing it. I am a bit nervous about that, but they assured me that it would look good in white. The belt comes with the dress but I'm not sure if I'm going to wear it, any opinions?

82CD5DB3.jpgD7FE49FA.jpg

#3980 ps31

ps31
                    • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

EXCITING!!!  We'll be patiently waiting for pics;) 

p.s. we're getting married on the same day!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

I got the call that my dress arrived today! Excited and nauseous at the same time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users