Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3881 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Here's a few photos of mine from the big day!Natalie_Greg_Wedding13967.jpgNatalie_Greg_DayAfter13836.jpg

Attached Files

#3882 charitydawn

charitydawn
    • 157 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

Went dress shopping this weekend. Got this dress on hold and will be going to get it monday :)

i didnt understand the "you will cry when you find the dress" but now I do.. I couldnt help it!

DSCN3064.JPG

DSCN3062.JPG

#3883 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:30 AM

Natalie, I was just showing off your wedding highlight video to my mother in law!! I have to ask, where did you get your bridesmaid dresses?  They look like J crew "Taryn" or "arabelle" but I wasn't sure!

Originally Posted by proti007 

Here's a few photos of mine from the big day!Natalie_Greg_Wedding13967.jpgNatalie_Greg_DayAfter13836.jpg

#3884 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:31 AM

This dress is GORGEOUS? Where is it from? Designer? Details please! LOVE it!

#3885 mishele81

mishele81
          • 202 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Quote:Love your Dress! its stunning!
            Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Hi Strarry,

Your date is getting close.  I can't believe how quicly time is flying.  You look beautiful!  I remember when you were deciding between dresses.  I think you made the best choice. 

And better to take it in than worry about the dress not fitting. I bought my dress a bit looser as well, just in case. 

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#3886 mishele81

mishele81
            • 202 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

Another beautiful one, getting some dress envy !! :)

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#3887 proti007

proti007
              • 467 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:31 AM

Tori you are too funny! I love that video. Sigh. I can't believe it's all done! Except for the thank you notes.... 

Natalie, I was just showing off your wedding highlight video to my mother in law!! I have to ask, where did you get your bridesmaid dresses?  They look like J crew "Taryn" or "arabelle" but I wasn't sure!

Peach! The dress is by Alvina Valenta (same design house as Lazaro and Jim Hjelm). It's AV9913. I added straps to mine at the very last second (the week we were departing, at what was suppose to be my final fitting!) because I felt like it was still a bit too low. Best decision I made!!! I felt sooooo comfortable (no "pulling up" every two minutes!).

Originally Posted by Peach 

This dress is GORGEOUS? Where is it from? Designer? Details please! LOVE it!

#3888 AquaCait

AquaCait
                • 209 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hi Ladies!!!  I posted my dress before, but now it's here!!!  Majorly needs alterations...way too big on the chest...it's not clipped or anything, but here it is!!!!!DSC04015.JPGDSC04024.JPG

I can't wait for it to be altered!!!  Got my veil too!!!   You can see the train better in the mirror on the second picture....

#3889 Peach

Peach
                  • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

Another beautiful one!

Proti007 - Thank you! Making a note of it now... :)

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Hi Ladies!!!  I posted my dress before, but now it's here!!!  Majorly needs alterations...way too big on the chest...it's not clipped or anything, but here it is!!!!!DSC04015.JPGDSC04024.JPG

I can't wait for it to be altered!!!  Got my veil too!!!   You can see the train better in the mirror on the second picture....

#3890 starrysim

starrysim
                    • 349 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Hi Strarry,

Your date is getting close.  I can't believe how quicly time is flying.  You look beautiful!  I remember when you were deciding between dresses.  I think you made the best choice. 

And better to take it in than worry about the dress not fitting. I bought my dress a bit looser as well, just in case. 

Everyone says I made the right choice with the dress.  I must be crazy, but I still love my 2nd choice too.  Maybe for the next wedding. lol, just kidding.

Originally Posted by kymish 

Starrysim,

Totally agree with daizyduke!! I debated getting a size smaller than they recommended because things always seem to be too big for me when I order by measurements. SOOOOO glad I didn't- there's NO way it would have fit. So much easier to alter in. Looks beautiful! :)

Yes, this happened to me with a bridesmaid dress just a few months ago.  They ordered "my size," and it needed like an extra inch!  They had to take it out and did a bad job, it was a mess.  In the end, I didn't even get to wear it, the wedding is posponed until next spring.  Who knows how it will fit then...

Here's a few photos of mine from the big day!Natalie_Greg_Wedding13967.jpg

The skirt on this is absolutely beautiful, and you looked radiant!  Congrats!

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users