Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3811 kat2012

kat2012
  • 602 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

If you added picture or quoted someone, it might take a while for it to appear...

#3812 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by jmastr05 

I just got my professional pictures last week. Over the weekend, we looked at them for the first time with my family. My brother brought the pictures up on the flat screen TV. In every picture of me, I couldn't help but to be in awe of the lace work on my dress. It breaks my heart that I don't get to wear it, like, once a week! Here are pictures from a few angles. The front angle shows some of the lace work at the bottom of the dress.

DSC_5421.JPGDSC_5403.JPGDSC_5529.jpg

#3813 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

That is a gorgeous dress!  It looks like Jim Hjelm.

I just got my professional pictures last week. Over the weekend, we looked at them for the first time with my family. My brother brought the pictures up on the flat screen TV. In every picture of me, I couldn't help but to be in awe of the lace work on my dress. It breaks my heart that I don't get to wear it, like, once a week! Here are pictures from a few angles. The front angle shows some of the lace work at the bottom of the dress.

DSC_5421.JPGDSC_5403.JPGDSC_5529.jpg

#3814 jmastr05

jmastr05
        • 189 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:17 AM

Thanks! It's actually a no-name dress, but it may have been modeled after a Jim Hjelm. The owner of the little shop where I was trying on dresses is also a dress maker. While I was trying on the dress, she told me that she had made it! It was originally a halter, but she made it into a sweetheart for me.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

That is a gorgeous dress!  It looks like Jim Hjelm.

#3815 Jwed12

Jwed12
          • 251 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

It's beautiful! That's a dress that I would have never tried on, but it is amazing! Now that I see it on you I want to go try it on right now! You look fabulous and so happy. :) Congratulations.

#3816 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

That makes it all the more special!  Congratulations!

Thanks! It's actually a no-name dress, but it may have been modeled after a Jim Hjelm. The owner of the little shop where I was trying on dresses is also a dress maker. While I was trying on the dress, she told me that she had made it! It was originally a halter, but she made it into a sweetheart for me.

#3817 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Wow, what an amazing find!  You're right, the lace work is amazing on it, it's breathtaking.  congrats :)

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3818 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                • 215 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

2012-wedding-dresses-with-ribbon.jpgMy cousin has fallen in love this dress but we don't know who the designer is....Can anyone help us please??

#3819 Peach

Peach
                  • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

Wish I could help.... it is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

2012-wedding-dresses-with-ribbon.jpgMy cousin has fallen in love this dress but we don't know who the designer is....Can anyone help us please??

#3820 Brenners

Brenners
                    • 807 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

Looks like Priscilla of Boston.  Just read that they are closing shop 12/31/11 for good so if you can find a shop near you, then you may be able to get the sample for a pretty good price.

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users