• 126 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Here's my dress

1dress1.jpg

#3782 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

Everything about this dress is gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by RMBride2B 

Here's my dress

1dress1.jpg

#3783 cdc150

cdc150
      • 332 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

your dress is beautiful, I wouldn't change it!  I heard sewn in cups are great I would do that!

Here's my dress

1dress1.jpg

#3784 ssapper

ssapper
        • 182 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

all of these dresses are so gorgeous... does anyone know if the sewn in cups really give your chest support?? I'd love to know some first hand experiences as well!

#3785 gprr2011

gprr2011
          • 23 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

My Nicole Miller Ivory Silk Gown.

Perfect for our beach wedding ceremony!

Wore it for my TTD session as well!

Gown

#3786 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

OMG!!!! How stunning is this dress!!!! EEEEEEEE  please share, who is the designer and what is the style?! 

Here's my dress

all of these dresses are so gorgeous... does anyone know if the sewn in cups really give your chest support?? I'd love to know some first hand experiences as well!

#3787 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
              • 126 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

Thank you! I love it!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Everything about this dress is gorgeous!!

#3788 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                • 126 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

@torilynnsmith: Thanks!! The designer is Impression Bridal and the style is 10063. Its in the new Fall 2011 collection. It is sooo much more gorgeous in person too! I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the whole dress (even the ruffly skirt) is made of chantilly lace. And the detail on the skirt is BEAUtiful! In the front the lace criss crosses. It has a built in corset with buttons that close all down the back to the train. The belt is attached to the dress, so you don't even have to pay $200 -$300 for one lol! Its great! And also, Impression custom orders it to your height, so the day I said 'Yes!' to the dress they sized me with 3 and a 1/2 inch heels and it came to me with the perfect length which means NO alterations  Well, I will be getting a bustle added, but that is all!! I can't wait to wear it! EEEeek!!! :)

#3789 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I thought it was all lace!!! Absolutely stunning!!! And no alterations?! How can u beat that?!

@torilynnsmith: Thanks!! The designer is Impression Bridal and the style is 10063. Its in the new Fall 2011 collection. It is sooo much more gorgeous in person too! I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the whole dress (even the ruffly skirt) is made of chantilly lace. And the detail on the skirt is BEAUtiful! In the front the lace criss crosses. It has a built in corset with buttons that close all down the back to the train. The belt is attached to the dress, so you don't even have to pay $200 -$300 for one lol! Its great! And also, Impression custom orders it to your height, so the day I said 'Yes!' to the dress they sized me with 3 and a 1/2 inch heels and it came to me with the perfect length which means NO alterations  Well, I will be getting a bustle added, but that is all!! I can't wait to wear it! EEEeek!!! :)

#3790 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

I had cups built in to my dress for my sisters wedding ...i was wearing a maggie as my maid of honor dress. It was gorgeous. I dont have pics here at work :( .....the sewn in cups were amazing. I am quite busty and the dress was strapless so this was just amazing for me for support, comfort and not having to worry. I have tried the stick ons and ones that just drop in and didnt find them to be as good as the built ins. The stick in ones did not stay on me as my bust was heavier and just pulled them off

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users