Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3691 Jwed12

Jwed12
  • 251 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

Kat,

That is too funny! Just goes to show...you never know until you try! Congrats. It's beautiful. :)

Originally Posted by kat2012 

Here is my dress, it was absolutely everything I was not looking for. I decided to try it for a joke :D

picture1181_54_1270224271.jpg

#3692 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Thanks a lot.

This rule definitely works :D

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Kat,

That is too funny! Just goes to show...you never know until you try! Congrats. It's beautiful. :)

#3693 heavenone

heavenone
      • 169 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

@KeraSmiley Love the pics! Thank you for sharing. Dress is gorgeous and you look so luminous and happy!

#3694 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
        • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

love love love the dresses! i have yet to find mine but i know which one i have in mind.. but it might be too heavy! this is the one i love http://www.alfredang...&pg=1&colorId1= but i am not willing to pay over a grand.. so i found a website to make a knock off one for 190.. also the other one i like is http://www.alfredang...&pg=1&colorId1= both of them would be red and cream i think

All because, two people fell in love!

#3695 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

Gin Bottles

It is very pretty dresses!! I think I like second one more. Also they are all heavy, I wanted one of those "light and flowy".... huge trick they are not... They are all heavy and I will fry alive in it no matter what. lol But I love my dress and I think I can fry in it for a bit. :D

Attached Files

#3696 kristen6212

kristen6212
            • 184 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Here's my dress that I will be ordering Sunday!

dress.bmp

#3697 MJKH

MJKH
              • Site Supporter
              • 654 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hey ladies, I need some help. After trying on around 40-50 dresses in my hometown and down in the states, I kept coming back to one of the first dresses I tried here at home.  It's actually a Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dress that's $210 dollars (that obviously I would order in white)!  I feel great in this dress...it's easy, breezy...totally me.  I have some beautiful blingy earrings I'll wear, and my hair will be up just with an orchid tucked in.  My cousin suggested I order it in an extra long length and basically have them cut a train into it so that it looks even more "bridal".  Thoughts? 

675-ffffffffffffababab-medium.jpg

inset_0.jpg

#3698 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Oh, and another question...when you put your hair up and to the side with a flower...and your dress is one-shouldered, does the updo/flower go on the opposite side to the strap?

#3699 mel72683

mel72683
                  • 52 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

Here is my dress just got my bridal pics back :)

DSC_3013.JPGDSC_3031.JPGDSC_3070.JPG

#3700 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

Love it. Looks so comfortable & great for a DW!! If you want a train you could have it longer. I personally think it looks great the way it is, I plan on chopping my train off when it comes in. Its really what you want!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Hey ladies, I need some help. After trying on around 40-50 dresses in my hometown and down in the states, I kept coming back to one of the first dresses I tried here at home.  It's actually a Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dress that's $210 dollars (that obviously I would order in white)!  I feel great in this dress...it's easy, breezy...totally me.  I have some beautiful blingy earrings I'll wear, and my hair will be up just with an orchid tucked in.  My cousin suggested I order it in an extra long length and basically have them cut a train into it so that it looks even more "bridal".  Thoughts? 

675-ffffffffffffababab-medium.jpg

inset_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users