Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3511 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

I love the lace halter.  You look stunning!

Originally Posted by lovepea 

Here's my dress!!  Excuse the crazy hair going on, we were trying to see what it would look like being pulled up.

dress.JPG

#3512 Brenners

Brenners
    • 807 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

Very glam!  Love it!

Originally Posted by future mrs k 

small2.jpg

Absolutely not what I was looking for but I tried it on for s#its and giggles and fell in love.  One of a kind exclusive dress.  What bride doesn't like that!?!  I think I am going to need my bridesmaids to carry around some fans to poke up my dress every once in a while casue I am going to get mighty hot but I dont even care!!!!

#3513 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

If this is the one you want, then go for it!

Originally Posted by JMikla 

Well I bought a dress and then I didn't love it.  Went back to my original #1 choice that I had turned down because I had preferred a zipper back to the corset! But I love this dress and it is the one I picture myself coming down the aisle in.

1.jpg

#3514 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
        • 237 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

This pic looks like it could be taken on your wedding day! Love it!!! Beautiful!

small2.jpg

Absolutely not what I was looking for but I tried it on for s#its and giggles and fell in love.  One of a kind exclusive dress.  What bride doesn't like that!?!  I think I am going to need my bridesmaids to carry around some fans to poke up my dress every once in a while casue I am going to get mighty hot but I dont even care!!!!

#3515 bulldogs11

bulldogs11
          • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

I had my eye on this one for a while! Very pretty! I actually ended up going with another one in the end, but this one is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by JMikla View Post

Well I bought a dress and then I didn't love it.  Went back to my original #1 choice that I had turned down because I had preferred a zipper back to the corset! But I love this dress and it is the one I picture myself coming down the aisle in.

1.jpg

#3516 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:53 AM

OMG!!!!!!!! This dress is stunning, you are stunning and this whole picture is stunning!!!!!!!  Was this just taken at the salon when you tried it on? It is such a professional picture with great lighting and shadows I LOVE it!!!!  The dress seems to fit you perfect already!

Seeing all the comments about dresses and the heat, I thought I would pass on a tip a friend gave me: you can buy some of those thin instant cold stick-on patches from the drugstore and put a few under your dress in random places. She said it worked wonders and kept her from sweating... Just an idea. :)

#3517 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
              • Banned
              • 630 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:07 AM

I guess I never even knew they had cold patches.  I did a quick search of a online drug store and found this link:

Seeing all the comments about dresses and the heat, I thought I would pass on a tip a friend gave me: you can buy some of those thin instant cold stick-on patches from the drugstore and put a few under your dress in random places. She said it worked wonders and kept her from sweating... Just an idea. :)

#3518 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                • 860 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:52 AM

Thanks, I was just looking it up online too!! Yeah sounds like a great idea I never would have thought about, but also great suggestion from you to try it out at home first! Thanks so much, I swear I don't know where I would be without everyone's help, suggestions and advice!

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 

I guess I never even knew they had cold patches.  I did a quick search of a online drug store and found this link:

http://www.walgreens...6067944-product

Sounds like a great idea for the wedding day - but I think it might be a good idea for any brides to try it out at home first to make sure there aren't any problems with using them (because if you use them under your dress it won't be easy to get to them and take them off if there is a problem).

#3519 all the love

all the love
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 133 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

Wow, this dress is absolutely stunning. What an amazing shape!

Originally Posted by mmcst38 

PRETTYDRESS.jpgJMS-566.jpg

#3520 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Thanks so much! I am going to get these tonight & test it out tomorrow. Would be great to test now b/c its like 100 degrees here & we have a baseball game to go to tomorrow! EEKKK! 

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 

http://www.walgreens...6067944-product

Sounds like a great idea for the wedding day - but I think it might be a good idea for any brides to try it out at home first to make sure there aren't any problems with using them (because if you use them under your dress it won't be easy to get to them and take them off if there is a problem).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users