Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3491 lisagbear

lisagbear
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

Beautiful dresses.  I love the hems.  Congrats on finding the dress of your dreams. Where do you get that bridemaid dress?

#3492 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
    • 283 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:35 AM

If you didn't want to put on any other dresses then this is definitely your dress!  It's beautiful and I am sure very flattering!!! If the dress fits what you envision that go with it, don't we all forsake comfort for fashion at times?!  Besides... when are you ever going to be able to wear a dress with a full skirt like this again?!

Originally Posted by bittersweetD1 

I have tried it on :)  It was the first dress I put on...by the end of the appointment I didnt want to put any other dresses on and ended up putting this one back on!  i WILL say..this is a heavier skirt which worries me a bit.  I would rather have the dress of my dreams and be uncomforable than buy something thalt I only half love!

#3493 Shay12

Shay12
      • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

Very flattering on you!! I love the lace!

#3494 Colleen84

Colleen84
        • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

So pretty! Love the way it falls and the the bodice is so flattering! Congrats!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Thanks!!  Certainly is nice too see other tall brides :) I was a bit concerned myself - height and all...  I am wearing very simple sandals and the woman at Pronovias just couldn't wrap her head around the fact that I wasn't wearing heels.  She was so concerned that I needed the extra length on the dress even though it is plenty long enough especially for sandals.  I attached a picture of my dress, you can see there is plenty of length! The bodice is my favorite part!!

Pronovias Paola Bodice1.JPG

Pronovias Paola Full Length1.JPG 

#3495 all the love

all the love
          • Site Supporter
          • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

I had that feeling too. I knew I had found the one when my mom said 'ok, let's see the next one' and I said "Do I have to take this one off?"

Originally Posted by bittersweetD1 

I have tried it on :)  It was the first dress I put on...by the end of the appointment I didnt want to put any other dresses on and ended up putting this one back on!  i WILL say..this is a heavier skirt which worries me a bit.  I would rather have the dress of my dreams and be uncomforable than buy something thalt I only half love!

#3496 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
            • 171 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

NICE Colleen84!  I havent seen anything like this - very beautiful and defintely flattering!!!

#3497 future mrs k

future mrs k
              • Site Supporter
              • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

small2.jpg

Absolutely not what I was looking for but I tried it on for s#its and giggles and fell in love.  One of a kind exclusive dress.  What bride doesn't like that!?!  I think I am going to need my bridesmaids to carry around some fans to poke up my dress every once in a while casue I am going to get mighty hot but I dont even care!!!!

#3498 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

Congrats on finding the one.  It's Very nice...& we are wearing a similiar dress. 

Originally Posted by future mrs k 

small2.jpg

Absolutely not what I was looking for but I tried it on for s#its and giggles and fell in love.  One of a kind exclusive dress.  What bride doesn't like that!?!  I think I am going to need my bridesmaids to carry around some fans to poke up my dress every once in a while casue I am going to get mighty hot but I dont even care!!!!

#3499 all the love

all the love
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

It's beautiful, and looks great on you! Congrats!

Originally Posted by future mrs k 

small2.jpg

#3500 future mrs k

future mrs k
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users