Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3481 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:45 AM

Janet lemme remind you! Your dress is beautiful :o lol You're going to look lovely my dearest xoxo

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

so previously i had posted my dress but not me in it....i adore it but I am still undecided. I have an apt to go back saturday to take measurements and put my deposit on it but i am going to another bridal salon tomorrow just to see if i love anything else. Every other store i had gone to i kept coming back to this one...i think i will never be sure of my choice LOL so finally this is the model and then me in the dress.....HONEST opinions please! (and please excuse how crappy i look, hair not done, long day of work LOL)

hmmm let me try that again LOL

8810F.jpg

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#3482 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

Thanks gorgeous! I wont look as good as you ;) ....my dress still needs so many alterations to get to where it needs to be like the neckline and the back but i am hoping it will be perfect when i go for my fitting with my accessories

MWAH XOXOX

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#3483 lovepea

lovepea
      • 155 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:08 AM

Here's my dress!!  Excuse the crazy hair going on, we were trying to see what it would look like being pulled up.

dress.JPG

#3484 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

Awww! Such a lovely photo! Thats a great dress!

#3485 Lindy S

Lindy S
          • 201 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Very nice!

Originally Posted by lovepea 

Here's my dress!!  Excuse the crazy hair going on, we were trying to see what it would look like being pulled up.

dress.JPG

#3486 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

I would have loved to see this woman's face had I mentioned the TTD session we are doing!  She asked me three times about heels, I can only reason by it would make the price of the dress go up by adding extra length, perhaps she was trying to make her quota...

Thank You!!!

Originally Posted by all the love 

I also got the 'what do you mean you're not wearing heels' speech when I bought my Pronovias. I also made the mistake of mentioning the TTD session and the manager almost fainted. It was pretty funny.

I love the detailing on the top, it's beautiful!

#3487 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
              • 283 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thanks Ladies!  I need to purchase my sandals but would well imagine it will need to be hemmed a bit when it comes in!! 

Originally Posted by Tlseege 

Stefanie, that dress is beautiful!  I love the structure of the bodice and I agree that it's a good length for sandals on the beach :)

Originally Posted by lianee 

Looks beautiful!  And it actually almost looks too long for you!  I can't believe anyone thought you would need more length.

#3488 moman

moman
                • Banned
                • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

My beautiful wedding, to share with everyone  http://www.dv.gd/36542

#3489 bittersweetD1

bittersweetD1
                  • 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Have you tried this dress on?  Pictures are so different than when you put one on.  If you have tried it on and compare all others to it, then trust me that it is the one!  :)

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

That is a beautiful dress! Have you tried it on yet though? My first worry when I look at it is the weight of the dress. Would it be light or airy enough? I love the flowery belt though!

I have tried it on :)  It was the first dress I put on...by the end of the appointment I didnt want to put any other dresses on and ended up putting this one back on!  i WILL say..this is a heavier skirt which worries me a bit.  I would rather have the dress of my dreams and be uncomforable than buy something thalt I only half love!

#3490 bittersweetD1

bittersweetD1
                    • 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

I love this dress! I tried it on and it looks amazing! It made me feel sooo skinny....thanks to all of the tulle lol. It was a real contender but my best friend also loves this dress and she had tried it on before I did and it looked incredible on her. So I couldn't love it as much as I wanted to lol. She deserves it. I did however go with the new vera wang dress with the corded lace top and tossed tulle skirt. I saw it online and new it was the one. Once I tried it on I was sold. But your dress is honestly stunning. Also remember nothing about a wedding day is really practical, its about feeling "special" and LOVING everything about that day...number 1 being your husband, #2 your dress : )

I know right!!!  The way the tulle comes out right below your waist makes you look about 2 sizes smaller :)  Thank you so much for your reply, it made me feel a lot better about making the decision.  I may go to a few other dress appointments before I make my final purchse but I will keep you posted!

Originally Posted by meeshie77 

I say GO FOR IT!!!  If you were having a summer wedding at home, would you wear it still?  That's what I thought of when I chose my dress :)  YAY!  Keep us posted!!!

LOL thats was I was thinking too! I will defiantely post THE DRESS once it's decided.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users