Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3421 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:51 PM

Gorgeous is an understatement. Screams Pronovias and oh so soft...  Love it! Looks very similar to Galante yes?!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

My dress!!!!!!!!!! Oh so in love!!!!!

Amaya.jpg

#3422 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
    • 186 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Everyones dresses are so pretty! I just got a call today that my dress came in today! I can not wait to put it on again

#3423 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

Oh so pretty!  Love it!!!!

Amaya.jpg

#3424 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

That is so exciting!  I have a few more months before mine arrives!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

Everyones dresses are so pretty! I just got a call today that my dress came in today! I can not wait to put it on again

#3425 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

VERY similar to galante, basically the strapless version of galante with some other changes.  I was actually going to get galante and have it altered but then I found this with all the alterations ALREADY made!!!!!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Gorgeous is an understatement. Screams Pronovias and oh so soft...  Love it! Looks very similar to Galante yes?!

#3426 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
            • 160 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:57 AM

I love ruffles! that deep sweetheart is sexy!

Amaya.jpg

#3427 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

It is a pronovias gown and the name is Amaya but it is a private collection exclusive to a few salons is what I was told.... You cannot find it online.  I got it from Taylors Bridal in Elmira Ontario.  It is very similar to pronovias Fresa and Galante but not exactly

NO WAY!!!!! Ohhh this makes me so happy, I know that probably sounds weird but I love that you are wearing my "other dress" and I am wearing your "other dress" it makes me happy to know that SOMEONE is wearing it!!!!!

I like yours much better than the Galante (which I tried on as well).  Well done!

On a related note - my dress came in this week!!  I just got my shoes as well, but I'm worried they will be too stark white next to my ivory dress.  Cross my fingers and hope for the best, because wedding shoe shopping has not been easy!

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3428 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

Wedding shoe shopping is almost impossible!  I think it may be more challenging than finding my dress!

I like yours much better than the Galante (which I tried on as well).  Well done!

On a related note - my dress came in this week!!  I just got my shoes as well, but I'm worried they will be too stark white next to my ivory dress.  Cross my fingers and hope for the best, because wedding shoe shopping has not been easy!

#3429 Stina9562

Stina9562
                  • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

Thank you for that info! I have just discovered Etsy and I loooooveeee it! I will have to locate her.

Originally Posted by bulldogs11 

Very pretty!!! I love that sash.  I also bought my gown and added a very small sash to it at the bridal store.  When i went to order the dress and and purchase the sash, the sash was $450.00 !!!! There was no way i was spending that on a little piece of fabric, apparently it cost this much because it was silk.  I found this lady on etsy, (whenlovehappens) she is an older lady from CA who makes bridal sashes and hair flower accessories for the day also.  I sent her a picture of the sash, the bridal store actually let me take a picture since I was buying the dress,  and the lady said she could match that perfectly.  She is making me a sash and also a flower to put in my hair that matches the flower on the sash for a total of $82.00 with shipping!!!! She will also allow you to pay 50% of your payment until she is finished with your sash and sends you pictures so you are sure you like it, then you will pay the rest!  Hope this helps!

#3430 Stina9562

Stina9562
                    • 129 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

I fell in love with it bc it just flowed. The Bridesmaid dresses are from Davids Bridal Style F14169 .

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Beautiful dress, the ruffles will be amazing on the beach!  I LOVE your maid of honor's dress - do you know the designer and style?  I love the colour too, it's exactly what I want as well :)  Congrats on the beautiful dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users