Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3371 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

WOW this dress is faaaaabulous!!!! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by meeshie77 

I said yes to my dress today....here she is :)  This pic does not show the detail but the zoom on the link does.  Cannot wait for it to come in!!!

JasmineT440_3.jpg

http://www.jasminebr...P_Style_ID=T440

#3372 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
    • 244 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

Congratulations!!! Soo exciting!

I said yes to my dress today....here she is :)  This pic does not show the detail but the zoom on the link does.  Cannot wait for it to come in!!!

JasmineT440_3.jpg

#3373 all the love

all the love
      • Site Supporter
      • 133 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

Oooh, it's fabulous!

JasmineT440_3.jpg

#3374 jillbu11

jillbu11
        • 48 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Hey I absolutely love your dress!!!! I think it may be what I am looking for!

What is the name of it??

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Wow, I'm loving every single one of the recent dresses posted.  Makes me wish I could go dress shopping again!  Here's my lovely, arriving at the beginning of August hopefully. I'm pretty sure I posed before, but here it goes again. lol

5.jpg

4.jpg

#3375 Stina9562

Stina9562
          • 129 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Okay so I went dress shopping today and I ended up with a dress that in a million years would have thought was totally not my style and totally boring.  And the picture does this dress absolutely NO justice.  It's so lite and the skirt is cut so that when it falls it looks like flower petals but it will blow and look like waves in the wind.  I almost don't want to post the pic b/c it look so plain :)  I am going with it in ivory

9pk3218_davids_bridal_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

I chose the same dress! I always wondered why women cried when they found the dress and now I know why! My best friend and I were fighting back the tears! This is my maid of honor the day we found "The dress"  I plan on adding some kind of sash to it. I really like this one I found from Etsy.com

sash.jpg130.JPG

#3376 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:35 AM

Wonderful News Tori!!!  I bet it's gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see a picture! Congrats!!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Beautiful dress Meeshie!!!!!! I too said yes to my dress today and cannot believe I made a decision and ordered it!!! I am so so so excited the next 4-6 months cannot go by fast enough!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I do not have a picture, we didnt take one of me in it and it is a special collection for the bridal salon so it is not even online!!!!!  I chose a pronovias gown that is basically a sweetheart version of the galante with a few other modifications.  I did try on the Kathy Ireland dress posted a few posts back as I fell in love with it and that was the reason we went to this particular store but I had it down to the two and went with my first love, the pronovias!!!!! Can't wait to get a picture of it so I can post it!!!!

#3377 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

It's called Dulconee, and it's by WToo (Watters).

Originally Posted by jillbu11 

Hey I absolutely love your dress!!!! I think it may be what I am looking for!

What is the name of it??

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3378 MichCraw

MichCraw
                • 369 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

The dress and the sash is amazing... WOW you both look beautiful!!! Love it! Wish I had that crying moment ..

Originally Posted by Stina9562 

I chose the same dress! I always wondered why women cried when they found the dress and now I know why! My best friend and I were fighting back the tears! This is my maid of honor the day we found "The dress"  I plan on adding some kind of sash to it. I really like this one I found from Etsy.com

sash.jpg130.JPG

#3379 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

Beautiful dress, the ruffles will be amazing on the beach!  I LOVE your maid of honor's dress - do you know the designer and style?  I love the colour too, it's exactly what I want as well :)  Congrats on the beautiful dresses.

sash.jpg130.JPG

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3380 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

Thanks Starfish!!!!!

Is that the dress your BM/MOH will be wearing? I love that it mimicks the bottom of your dress so GREAT choice if it is!!!!! I love the dress you have chosen!!!

sash.jpg130.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users