• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3331 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
  • 215 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

beautiful  who is the designer?

Its actually a 2be Bride dress by Kathy Ireland.  I don't think they are sold in that many stores as I know I can't get it in BC and its only sold in two stores in washington. http://2bebride.com/...by 2be - Bridal  Heres the link to it if you want to check it out.  Also if you zoom in on the pic you will notice that in some of the pick ups it has flowers with feathers on them.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

ahhhhh Mikaella 1406, the dress that is causing me so much confusion!!!!!!! I have it down to this and a pronovias gown and simply cannot decide.  I see it on you and it makes me even more confused because I still love it!!!!!!   You look amazing in it congrats!!

Wow the Mikaella is gorgeous I can see why you would be confused!!  If you can check out my dress I love the extra flowers and feathers that it has makes it feel more beachy to me.

#3332 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
    • 215 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

This is my dress Casablanca 1914!! I can't wait for my honey to lay his eyes on me in it!! I go for my first fitting next week.

image.jpgimage2.jpg

Love this dress especially the train!

#3333 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
      • 594 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

Awe thank you Laurelyn!!

#3334 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

I did notice the extra flowers and feathers in there!!!! It made me wonder if I really knew the dress lol.  I actually think your dress is more fitted before the flare or mermaid as well... now I am even more confused, definitely like your better than the mikaella!!!! Thanks for posting the link!!!!!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Its actually a 2be Bride dress by Kathy Ireland.  I don't think they are sold in that many stores as I know I can't get it in BC and its only sold in two stores in washington. http://2bebride.com/...by 2be - Bridal  Heres the link to it if you want to check it out.  Also if you zoom in on the pic you will notice that in some of the pick ups it has flowers with feathers on them.

Wow the Mikaella is gorgeous I can see why you would be confused!!  If you can check out my dress I love the extra flowers and feathers that it has makes it feel more beachy to me.

#3335 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
          • 860 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

I adore this dress, so beautiful!

This is my dress Casablanca 1914!! I can't wait for my honey to lay his eyes on me in it!! I go for my first fitting next week.

image.jpgimage2.jpg

#3336 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
            • 150 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:31 AM

Love this dress! I had it down to this one and one other Maggie that was very similar but instead of the one strap it has beading under the bust and is strapless (the adorea). The flowers make it so beachy though! Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by LovesJakeyPoo 

Adorae.jpeg Love this dress can't wait until my first fitting so that I can get a pic with meeh actually in it!

#3337 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
              • 283 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:25 AM

I thought this was the Mikaella too!!!  I had very similar feelings about 1406, silk taffeta, light and airy, gorgeous shape!!  Had to remind myself of the simplicity of our wedding though...  

@Laurelyn - this is gorgeous on you! Congrats!!!

@Tori - toguh choice between Galante and Mikaella - both beautiful for completely different reasons!!!  When are you shopping??

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

torilynsmith,

you can't go wrong, they are both beautiful dresses!!!!

#3338 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:27 AM

Wow...they are so alike.. very very beautiful!!! 

#3339 greatbritain

greatbritain
                  • 171 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Love it! So gorgeous

Originally Posted by LovesJakeyPoo 

Adorae.jpeg Love this dress can't wait until my first fitting so that I can get a pic with meeh actually in it!

#3340 greatbritain

greatbritain
                    • 171 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

Ah! Gorgeous! I love lace!!!

image.jpgimage2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users