Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3051 pintsize1

pintsize1
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

wow..i really love the lace. Which is why my ceremony dress is lace too! here's a picture of it:

Just realized mine didn't show up properly in the pics! Here's mine :))) Picture doesn't do it justice. I ordered it in Ivory with Champagne silk satin underlay so the lace really stands out.

I'm IN LOVE with it. 

My dress    Back of Dress1944598.JPG

#3052 pintsize1

pintsize1
    • 165 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

thank you for sharing...

#3053 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
      • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

MY dress is Casablanca, made out of some silky, shiny organza-type material. 

It is so flowy and shimmery and will look amazing in the sun.  I’m in love!  Sorry the pic is not uploading...

#3054 Leah2012

Leah2012
        • 154 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

It looks amazing on you! And your daughter is SO cute!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

So I know I've already had my turn, but I found another excuse to post.... my dress came in and I had my first fitting today!!! I had to take my hair piece and earrings and all.  It fits like a glove and the only alteration I need to make is a half inch off the bottom. YAY!! My daughter spent the whole time smoothing and fluffing and directing me to pose. :) 

SAM_1463.JPGSAM_1489.JPG(Allure 8766)

#3055 Leah2012

Leah2012
          • 154 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

What a beautiful gown! Very sexy back!

Originally Posted by Stacey00 

Just realized mine didn't show up properly in the pics! Here's mine :))) Picture doesn't do it justice. I ordered it in Ivory with Champagne silk satin underlay so the lace really stands out.

I'm IN LOVE with it. 

#3056 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Kimberli your dress is beautiful and you daughter is a total doll!  :)

So I know I've already had my turn, but I found another excuse to post.... my dress came in and I had my first fitting today!!! I had to take my hair piece and earrings and all.  It fits like a glove and the only alteration I need to make is a half inch off the bottom. YAY!! My daughter spent the whole time smoothing and fluffing and directing me to pose. :) 

#3057 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

That is a beautiful dress Stacey!

Originally Posted by Stacey00 

I'm IN LOVE with it. 

#3058 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Hey Jennifer I think I am getting a Casablanca gown as well!

Originally Posted by jenniferkuhr 

MY dress is Casablanca, made out of some silky, shiny organza-type material. 

It is so flowy and shimmery and will look amazing in the sun.  I’m in love!  Sorry the pic is not uploading...

#3059 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
                  • 150 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hey Brenners! I went to another appointment today too and I'm still dress-less. This is the 6th store I've been to.

I have it nailed down to one in particular that I keep going back to and ironically, it seems to be in most stores I go to! Maybe it's a sign!

What are the dresses you're considering? Are they all the same style?

I know we'll find dresses eventually! Hang in there and have fun with it!

Originally Posted by Brenners 

RyGuysBride, I went by myself today and tried on different styles that I hadn't before.  I found three I liked and will bring my friends for another appointment to get their thoughts.  I am also going to another couple of shops tomorrow with my friends and will try on similar styles again.  I feel your pain because I am feeling the same way.  I hope I have the moment soon!

#3060 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
                    • 150 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

Beautiful! You're daughter is adorable! Will she be a flower girl?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users