Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3051 pintsize1

pintsize1
  • Jr. Member
  • 165 posts

    Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

    wow..i really love the lace. Which is why my ceremony dress is lace too! here's a picture of it:



    Just realized mine didn't show up properly in the pics! Here's mine :))) Picture doesn't do it justice. I ordered it in Ivory with Champagne silk satin underlay so the lace really stands out.

    I'm IN LOVE with it. 

     

     

    My dress    Back of Dress1944598.JPG



     



    #3052 pintsize1

    pintsize1
    • Jr. Member
    • 165 posts

      Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

      thank you for sharing...



      #3053 jenniferkuhr

      jenniferkuhr
      • Jr. Member
      • 162 posts

        Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

         

        MY dress is Casablanca, made out of some silky, shiny organza-type material. 

        It is so flowy and shimmery and will look amazing in the sun.  I’m in love!  Sorry the pic is not uploading...



        #3054 Leah2012

        Leah2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 154 posts

          Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:40 PM


          It looks amazing on you! And your daughter is SO cute!
           

          Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

          So I know I've already had my turn, but I found another excuse to post.... my dress came in and I had my first fitting today!!! I had to take my hair piece and earrings and all.  It fits like a glove and the only alteration I need to make is a half inch off the bottom. YAY!! My daughter spent the whole time smoothing and fluffing and directing me to pose. :) 

           

          SAM_1463.JPGSAM_1489.JPG(Allure 8766)



           



          #3055 Leah2012

          Leah2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 154 posts

            Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:42 PM


            What a beautiful gown! Very sexy back!
             

            Originally Posted by Stacey00 

            Just realized mine didn't show up properly in the pics! Here's mine :))) Picture doesn't do it justice. I ordered it in Ivory with Champagne silk satin underlay so the lace really stands out.

            I'm IN LOVE with it. 

             

             

            My dress    Back of Dress1944598.JPG



             



            #3056 Brenners

            Brenners
            • Member
            • 807 posts

              Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

              Kimberli your dress is beautiful and you daughter is a total doll!  :)
               

              Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

              So I know I've already had my turn, but I found another excuse to post.... my dress came in and I had my first fitting today!!! I had to take my hair piece and earrings and all.  It fits like a glove and the only alteration I need to make is a half inch off the bottom. YAY!! My daughter spent the whole time smoothing and fluffing and directing me to pose. :) 

               

              SAM_1463.JPGSAM_1489.JPG(Allure 8766)



               



              #3057 Brenners

              Brenners
              • Member
              • 807 posts

                Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

                That is a beautiful dress Stacey!
                 

                Originally Posted by Stacey00 

                Just realized mine didn't show up properly in the pics! Here's mine :))) Picture doesn't do it justice. I ordered it in Ivory with Champagne silk satin underlay so the lace really stands out.

                I'm IN LOVE with it. 

                 

                 

                My dress    Back of Dress1944598.JPG



                 



                #3058 Brenners

                Brenners
                • Member
                • 807 posts

                  Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

                  Hey Jennifer I think I am getting a Casablanca gown as well!
                   

                  Originally Posted by jenniferkuhr 

                   

                  MY dress is Casablanca, made out of some silky, shiny organza-type material. 

                  It is so flowy and shimmery and will look amazing in the sun.  I’m in love!  Sorry the pic is not uploading...



                   



                  #3059 RyGuysBride

                  RyGuysBride
                  • Newbie
                  • 150 posts

                    Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

                    Hey Brenners! I went to another appointment today too and I'm still dress-less. This is the 6th store I've been to.

                     

                    I have it nailed down to one in particular that I keep going back to and ironically, it seems to be in most stores I go to! Maybe it's a sign!

                     

                    What are the dresses you're considering? Are they all the same style?

                     

                    I know we'll find dresses eventually! Hang in there and have fun with it!
                     

                    Originally Posted by Brenners 

                    RyGuysBride, I went by myself today and tried on different styles that I hadn't before.  I found three I liked and will bring my friends for another appointment to get their thoughts.  I am also going to another couple of shops tomorrow with my friends and will try on similar styles again.  I feel your pain because I am feeling the same way.  I hope I have the moment soon!
                     



                     



                     



                    #3060 RyGuysBride

                    RyGuysBride
                    • Newbie
                    • 150 posts

                      Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

                      Beautiful! You're daughter is adorable! Will she be a flower girl?
                       

                      Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

                      So I know I've already had my turn, but I found another excuse to post.... my dress came in and I had my first fitting today!!! I had to take my hair piece and earrings and all.  It fits like a glove and the only alteration I need to make is a half inch off the bottom. YAY!! My daughter spent the whole time smoothing and fluffing and directing me to pose. :) 

                       

                      SAM_1463.JPGSAM_1489.JPG(Allure 8766)



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users