Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2981 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

That is lovely!  What changes are you making to it?

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Ok.. so here's my gown before I make any changes to it. Mine is an ivory/pearl color.

Anne Barge Gown.jpg

#2982 lshaef

lshaef
    • 170 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

I got married April 16th and had my dress made.  I tried on many dresses and couldn't find the dress I liked so my mother in law (who has a hook up for everything) sent me to a lady she knows.  I described what I wanted done and bought the fabric myself in NYC in B & J Fabrics.  I LOVE my dress.  I don't have a super close up of the back of it which I am sad about but still waiting on seeing more pictures.  It has beautiful buttons down the back.

_MG_5482.jpg_MG_6035.jpg

#2983 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Your dress is beautiful!  I don't know anyone who sews but I wish I did!

Originally Posted by lshaef 

I got married April 16th and had my dress made.  I tried on many dresses and couldn't find the dress I liked so my mother in law (who has a hook up for everything) sent me to a lady she knows.  I described what I wanted done and bought the fabric myself in NYC in B & J Fabrics.  I LOVE my dress.  I don't have a super close up of the back of it which I am sad about but still waiting on seeing more pictures.  It has beautiful buttons down the back.

_MG_5482.jpg_MG_6035.jpg

#2984 lshaef

lshaef
        • 170 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks Brenners.  I wish you were close to NYC area b/c you could use my lady.  My husband's sister got married (before we were together) and had this crazy big dress made with swarksi (sorry not spelled correctly) crystals hand sewn on so this lady is legit!

#2985 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

Wow! Really gorgeous dress, do you mind telling me how much it ended up being having it made?

I got married April 16th and had my dress made. I tried on many dresses and couldn't find the dress I liked so my mother in law (who has a hook up for everything) sent me to a lady she knows. I described what I wanted done and bought the fabric myself in NYC in B & J Fabrics. I LOVE my dress. I don't have a super close up of the back of it which I am sad about but still waiting on seeing more pictures. It has beautiful buttons down the back.

_MG_5482.jpg_MG_6035.jpg

#2986 beachbum21

beachbum21
            • 438 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

Wow, what a beautiful dress Ishaef!

#2987 Leah2012

Leah2012
              • 154 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

What a gorgeous dress! Looks stunning on you!!

Originally Posted by lshaef 

_MG_5482.jpg_MG_6035.jpg

#2988 Leah2012

Leah2012
                • 154 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

Beachbum- what a beautiful dress. It will look stunning as a strapless!

#2989 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:22 AM

Beachbum21 - beautiful dress! I cant wait to see the changes you make to it. Strapless will look so pretty!

Ishaef - beautiful! I wish I could have someone make my dress! Curious if it was more expensive.

#2990 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

Ishaef - stunning dress, I am thinking of having my dress made as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users