Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2891 kerrib

kerrib
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

Ok, here she is....it is from David's Bridal the destination collection. I got it in the fall. In the store I added some flowers to the sash b/c I wanted more detail, but since then I have removed the sash all together, replaced it with a blingy one from ETSY seller Daniel12 and got rid of the bow in the back. Don't have pictures of it with the new sash, but attached is a pic of it. I have NO IDEA why these pics are sideways?!?!?

download-2.jpgdownload-6.jpg

download-9.jpgil_570xN.208829780.jpg

#2892 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

kerrib - AMAZING!!

Love the back and that bling belt is simply fabulous!

#2893 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
      • 104 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

Such a pretty style! The belt will look really good on it!

Originally Posted by aahq45 

tara keely.jpgI FINALLY found the dress!!  The picture has it with a sash, but I'm going to replace the sash with an all crystal belt!  I'm going to get fitted tonight!!!  I can't wait! :)

#2894 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
        • 104 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

All these dresses are so pretty!! I can't wait to go shopping for mine! 2 week count down is on!

#2895 J-me

J-me
          • 398 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

Kerrib - love love LOVE the back of the dress!!

Beautiful gowns ladies!

#2896 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
            • 300 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

Ok ladies I could use some help here.  I tried on a dress today that I really like, the problem is I do not know who the designer is (they cut all tags out) and they would not allow pictures.  It is a strapless, lace up back, assymetrical ruched bodice, the bottom just flows out.  The only detailing is a floppy looking bow type of thing on the left hip that has some jewels.  I believe the fabric was charmuese (not sure how to spell that)  The dress looks similar to that of Allure 2406 and Venus Pallas Athena 891027 but those are not the dress.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2406F.jpg891027f.jpg

#2897 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
              • 300 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention the tag appeared to have been white with gold... the reminant from what they cut off was white and gold at least

#2898 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
                • 178 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:19 AM

The shop wouldn't tell you who the designer was???

#2899 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                  • 860 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:48 AM

vbbtk, i know a lot of stores won't let you take pictures but cutting out the tags is CRAZY!!

What was the name of the store you went to? Did you try checking their website, they usually list what designers they carry (most break it down by bridal gowns, MOB, bridesmaids ....), which might help narrow your search. Good luck!!

Attached Files

#2900 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                    • 310 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:04 AM

Vbbbtk -  Are you in NC by any chance???  Sounds like a shop I went to in Cary, NC at McGregor Village.  They do the same thing there!  No pictures, no tags in the dress, etc... They even charge you a "registration fee" of $20 to try on a dress - and the owner is nasty on top of all that!!!  My suggestion, it's not the most honest, but if you really love the dress, go in the dressing room with your cell phone and take a picture.  

good luck!

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

Ok ladies I could use some help here.  I tried on a dress today that I really like, the problem is I do not know who the designer is (they cut all tags out) and they would not allow pictures.  It is a strapless, lace up back, assymetrical ruched bodice, the bottom just flows out.  The only detailing is a floppy looking bow type of thing on the left hip that has some jewels.  I believe the fabric was charmuese (not sure how to spell that)  The dress looks similar to that of Allure 2406 and Venus Pallas Athena 891027 but those are not the dress.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2406F.jpg891027f.jpg

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users