Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2771 MissHoneyBee

MissHoneyBee
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

I brought 2 of my BM's and we want around 10:45 so the craziness was over, there were plenty of dresses and we were able to grab dresses with no pressure. :-)

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Be careful!  I have seen videos of that and people get CRAZY!  How many people are you bringing to help you grab dresses?

Together we can conquer the world.
    M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

#2772 Brenners

Brenners
    • 807 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

That is so funny that the insanity was done when you got there at 10:45!  I am so happy you found your perfect dress.  I am still looking for mine and cannot wait for the moment when I know it is the one!

Originally Posted by MissHoneyBee 

I brought 2 of my BM's and we want around 10:45 so the craziness was over, there were plenty of dresses and we were able to grab dresses with no pressure. :-)

#2773 aahq45

aahq45
      • 179 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

I love the rose design on the bottom!  Congrats on finding your dress!!!!

#2774 cheetah

cheetah
        • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:06 AM

Hey, I´m from austria and this is my dress ;) (of course without the black bra-stripes 

Lilly Bridal

#2775 choeft201

choeft201
          • 156 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:38 AM

Thank you..I have never seen anything like it..and it is light so it is really comfortable..I can't wait to post more pics once they have taken it in...should be about 3 weeks until the 2nd fitting. I'm glad I went with what I wanted

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#2776 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:19 AM

I have been obsessing over this dress for quite some time now, and finally it's time to make appointments to go shopping in NYC ( I'm from Boston) so I wanted to  make sure they had the dress before I went... discontinued, heart broken. Not sure I can get it out of my mind...  I do have a few others that I like and will be trying but really had that gut feeling about this one.

Marchesa.jpg

#2777 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:37 AM

That is so awesome!  I'm glad that you found the One ;-)

#2778 Avens

Avens
                • 576 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

I know that feeling! I loved another dress that I couldn't find anywhere, so I ordered it online without trying it on.  I have to say it didn't look nearly as wonderful on me as it did in the pictures.  If you haven't tried dresses on yet, I wouldn't worry to much about it.  You may find like me - that the style you love in the pictures just isn't flattering on you. I ended up buying a completely different looking dress, but I love it so much and it looks so much better on me.

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

I have been obsessing over this dress for quite some time now, and finally it's time to make appointments to go shopping in NYC ( I'm from Boston) so I wanted to  make sure they had the dress before I went... discontinued, heart broken. Not sure I can get it out of my mind...  I do have a few others that I like and will be trying but really had that gut feeling about this one.

Marchesa.jpg

#2779 star18

star18
                  • 201 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

Love this dress!!! Too bad it's discontinued...who is the designer??

#2780 lesee

lesee
                    • 320 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:58 AM

HEART BREAKING!!!

Have you tried anthropologie's online bridal shop? I bought my BM dresses from them and i fell in love with so many bridal gowns

I took the liberty of looking around the site for a similar style dress to yours and found these:

Marchesa.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users