Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2711 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

Your dress is amazing!!!

My dress  La Sposa Group - Just for you (I posted above) was the same! Amazing price because their line is discontinued, and they had -just- gotten the 2011 samples in a week or two before. 

I think the line must still be up in Europe, because their www.divinasposa.fr website still works.  :) Mine happened to be in the Ivory colour I wanted, and only about a size to big. Yay us!

This is my dress that I picked up today, its La Sposa it was discontinued and on the sale rack for an amazing price.  I love it, sorry no pic's of me in it, I have to have it altered.

LOVED the La Sposa line and all the lace. if I was having a church wedding, this dress would've been IT. : ) this is the one in all the magazines (e.g. Martha Stewart Weddings). I think it's the Pronovias La Sposa Denia, and I was quoted a price of $1534. AMAZING dress. love yours, too muzikgrrl - great choice!!

IMG_2979.jpgIMG_2984.jpg lasposadenia.jpg

#2712 adales

• Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:38 AM

Those LaSposa dresses are gorgeous!!!!

#2713 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

Agreed, they are so beautiful!

#2714 klkw

• 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Your dress is GORGEOUS on YOU!

#2715 klkw

• 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

LOVVVVE IT!!!!

#2716 klkw

• 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:35 PM

Your dress is GORGEOUS!  LOVVVE the detail!!!

#2717 klkw

• 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

#2718 klkw

• 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!  AMAZING TASTE!!!!

#2719 starrysim

• 349 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

Well ladies I picked up my dress this past weekend after having ordered it in November.  I was so scared I wasn't going to like it anymore but after putting it on I knew it was the one :)  I had full intentions of purchasing a casual destination wedding gown - well that never happened!!  Still need to get alterations done.

We had some fun at the bridal store -  the pink at the bottom is the hanger lol

Okay, I've tried to attach a picture, and I've tried to attack a link to my dress, but I can't do either since I don't have enough points or something. Anyway, please weigh in on my dress! I bought it two weeks ago, and my sister told me she thinks it's too "busy". Now I'm all nervous about it. I love the neckline, and I think the feathery bottom would look awesome on the sand! Please let me know what you think.

Designer: Wtoo

Style: Vivianna

That's a gorgeous dress, don't listen to naysayers.  I may be slightly biased, as I ended up with a WTOO as well, and I just love the line in general.

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Here you are! 

Winter 2011 064.JPGDress 008.JPG

*sigh* I never get tired of seeing this dress :)  It's absolutely perfect on you.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2720 lesee

• 320 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

have you tried commando brand thongs? I wore that on my wedding day and my dress was a silk charmeus shift dress and you couldn't see a thing.

Originally Posted by meows 

The dress came in.
                      (two more shots: 1 & 2. padron the funny composition, i don't have a full height mirror at home)

It's much more unforgiving then I thought. The two layers of silk chiffon do nothing in terms of protecting the figure. Everything that i have on underneath shows right though. and i mean EVERYTHING. So i guess I'm stuck with sticker underwear and not leaving gym till the wedding day heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users