Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2681 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

Be careful!  I have seen videos of that and people get CRAZY!  How many people are you bringing to help you grab dresses?

Originally Posted by MissHoneyBee 

Ok, I'm doing the Running of the Brides next Friday.  Hopefully, I will have a pic to post shortly thereafter.  Pray I don't get knocked out by an overzealous bride!

#2682 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
    • 452 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

Well ladies I picked up my dress this past weekend after having ordered it in November.  I was so scared I wasn't going to like it anymore but after putting it on I knew it was the one :)  I had full intentions of purchasing a casual destination wedding gown - well that never happened!!  Still need to get alterations done.

We had some fun at the bridal store -  the pink at the bottom is the hanger lol

Dress-full.JPG

this is what I am looking to do with my hair - complete opposite of what I was going for but I love it - I also purchased that veil becuase the beading in it was meant for my dress!!

Dress-hair.JPG

This picture of my sitting makes me laugh - almost like I should be on top of a cake

Dress-sit.JPG

#2683 royalbride610

royalbride610
      • 172 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:42 AM

Awwww so pretty!! Love the dress!  And the veil is perfect for your dress, it has just enough beading not to distract you from the dress!

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

Well ladies I picked up my dress this past weekend after having ordered it in November.  I was so scared I wasn't going to like it anymore but after putting it on I knew it was the one :)  I had full intentions of purchasing a casual destination wedding gown - well that never happened!!  Still need to get alterations done.

We had some fun at the bridal store -  the pink at the bottom is the hanger lol

Dress-full.JPG

this is what I am looking to do with my hair - complete opposite of what I was going for but I love it - I also purchased that veil becuase the beading in it was meant for my dress!!

Dress-hair.JPG

This picture of my sitting makes me laugh - almost like I should be on top of a cake

Dress-sit.JPG

#2684 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

Please report how that goes!  I was thinking of doing it in June, however; I'm so over the crowds LOL 

Originally Posted by MissHoneyBee 

Ok, I'm doing the Running of the Brides next Friday.  Hopefully, I will have a pic to post shortly thereafter.  Pray I don't get knocked out by an overzealous bride!

#2685 Jwed12

Jwed12
          • 251 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:49 AM

Okay, I can't post any pictures yet either. Apparently, I don't have enough points or something. Annnyway, my dress is by Wtoo, and the style is Vivianna. I'm in LOVE with it, but my sister said she thinks it's "busy." This makes me nervous because I already bought it!  (FYI ladies...don't tell a bride-to-be that you don't like her dress after she bought it. This is not helpful.) So, please let me know if you agree that it's too busy. I think the feathery bottom would look fantastic as I walk across the sand.

http://www.google.co...s:0&tx=48&ty=73

#2686 Jwed12

Jwed12
            • 251 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

Okay, I've tried to attach a picture, and I've tried to attack a link to my dress, but I can't do either since I don't have enough points or something. Anyway, please weigh in on my dress! I bought it two weeks ago, and my sister told me she thinks it's too "busy". Now I'm all nervous about it. I love the neckline, and I think the feathery bottom would look awesome on the sand! Please let me know what you think.

Designer: Wtoo

Style: Vivianna

#2687 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:13 AM

Please post the pic again of you in OUR DRESS. lol :)

#2688 Karen2011

Karen2011
                • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

I've been loving this gorgeous and amazing dress!! Some of the brides here may have seen the image!

http://www.7bridalgo...13012100730.jpg

this dress is from http://www.7bridalgowns.com, a online shop.

please delete the link if this is not allowed   

#2689 DanniS

DanniS
                  • 145 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:05 AM

OMG I am in love with this dress!! Get it!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Okay, I've tried to attach a picture, and I've tried to attack a link to my dress, but I can't do either since I don't have enough points or something. Anyway, please weigh in on my dress! I bought it two weeks ago, and my sister told me she thinks it's too "busy". Now I'm all nervous about it. I love the neckline, and I think the feathery bottom would look awesome on the sand! Please let me know what you think.

Designer: Wtoo

Style: Vivianna

#2690 TigerLily

TigerLily
                    • 201 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:36 AM

Labebita, I'm posting your dress for you!

Labebita's dress:

Allure 8876.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users