• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2481 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

Gorgeous train . . .love the dress :)

Originally Posted by kim0806 

Here is mine the day I first tried it and a few sizes too big...

New Image.JPG

#2482 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

Kim gorgeous dress!!

#2483 latinive

latinive
      • 179 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:38 AM

Beautiful dress.  The lace detail is gorgeous.  Congratulations.

Originally Posted by kim0806 

Here is mine the day I first tried it and a few sizes too big...

New Image.JPG

#2484 kim0806

kim0806
        • 170 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:37 AM

Thanks so much ladies!  The dress shop should be calling me any day for my first fitting....hopefully!  So excited

#2485 sunandsand78

sunandsand78
          • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:37 AM

Here is my gown! It was the 2nd dress I tried on at the Christos Trunk Show at my bridal salon. I knew that I loved the deatil and fine lace that this designer uses in it's garments. The rep from Christos told me it was literally the very same dress that the runway model was wearing at the Chrsitos show, and I fit, lol! Everyone in the room cried when I put it on, my mom, my best friend and my daughter. Even the rep and my sales associate were misty eyed!

front dress.jpgbustdress.jpg

#2486 KeraSmiley

KeraSmiley
            • 42 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

I went in for my dress fitting last night after 4 months of anticipation! I was SO excited to try it on!!!

Before I tried on my dress, I set eyes on another dress that was at the bridal shop and it was love at first site . So, with less than 2 months until my wedding, I decided on a different dress.

Old dress Ella Rosa BE49 (which I still loveeeeeeeeee)...now selling.

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

New dress (which I can't be without!) Its a size 10 (I'm a size 4), so it needs some serious alterations...but none the less, this is my DRESS!!! And I couldn't be happier!!!!

morilee.gif

morilee2.gif

#2487 AmyG

AmyG
              • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

Wow!  It is Stunning on you!!   Congrats on finding this great dress!

Originally Posted by sunandsand78 

Here is my gown! It was the 2nd dress I tried on at the Christos Trunk Show at my bridal salon. I knew that I loved the deatil and fine lace that this designer uses in it's garments. The rep from Christos told me it was literally the very same dress that the runway model was wearing at the Chrsitos show, and I fit, lol! Everyone in the room cried when I put it on, my mom, my best friend and my daughter. Even the rep and my sales associate were misty eyed!

front dress.jpgbustdress.jpg

#2488 AmyG

AmyG
                • 189 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:35 AM

I can see why you fell in love with the second dress, it is Gorgeous...you look amzaing in it.

The first dress is definitely beautiful too, but you gotta go with your gut feeling.   :-)

Originally Posted by KeraSmiley 

I went in for my dress fitting last night after 4 months of anticipation! I was SO excited to try it on!!!

Before I tried on my dress, I set eyes on another dress that was at the bridal shop and it was love at first site . So, with less than 2 months until my wedding, I decided on a different dress.

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

New dress (which I can't be without!) Its a size 10 (I'm a size 4), so it needs some serious alterations...but none the less, this is my DRESS!!! And I couldn't be happier!!!!

morilee.gif

morilee2.gif

#2489 JBean

JBean
                  • 429 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

Beautiful dress! I have to stop looking at this thread... I'm getting dress envy! lol.

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                    Bride & Groom + 29

#2490 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
                    • 82 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

I love both dresses, but I can see why you love the 2nd one, you look like a princess :) how perfect !

Originally Posted by KeraSmiley 

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

morilee.gif

morilee2.gif

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                      I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users