Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2431 Lizk23

Lizk23
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

Hmm nevermind I think these dresses are knock offs not the real deal. Yuck i would never waste my money on a knock off! haha

#2432 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

ooohhh, can't wait to see pics! that one is gorgeous - I love the simplicity with the little details. : )

Originally Posted by cricket2168 

Finally picked out my dress today!!! Here it is! It needs a few alterations, but i will post pics of me in it later!

Large View of the JD1381 Bridal Gown

#2433 cricket2168

cricket2168
      • 77 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

I actually looked at that site a while back and contimplated also, they are knock offs - That site specifically had very bad reviews. If you don't care whether you have a knock off or not, there is a site called

Hmm nevermind I think these dresses are knock offs not the real deal. Yuck i would never waste my money on a knock off! haha

#2434 cricket2168

cricket2168
        • 77 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

Thanks everyone for your comments on my dress! I am so excited! Can't wait for next fitting!!!

#2435 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBean 

I tried this one on too and it was in my top 2. I love it - so gorgeous!!

I just stalked you for a bit and found your dress.  It's funny, because that dress was on my list to try for the longest time, and I actually tried it on the same time that I tried my final dress.  It was very pretty, but something about the way the ruffles fell on one side seemed odd to me.  That's so funny though, we must have the same taste in dresses :)  And dates - since our weddings are only 6 days apart ;)

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2436 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

Gorgeous dress!! I love the neckline :)

Originally Posted by cricket2168 

Finally picked out my dress today!!! Here it is! It needs a few alterations, but i will post pics of me in it later!

Large View of the JD1381 Bridal Gown

#2437 JBean

JBean
              • 429 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:53 AM

Lol, too funny. Ya, I loved both the dresses but I ended up going for the one with a bit more bling detail - funny because I thought I didn't want ANY bling, but you never know until you try it on I guess. I thought the slanted ruffles give it a bit of a spanish flare, which is what I was going for. :)

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Quote:

I just stalked you for a bit and found your dress.  It's funny, because that dress was on my list to try for the longest time, and I actually tried it on the same time that I tried my final dress.  It was very pretty, but something about the way the ruffles fell on one side seemed odd to me.  That's so funny though, we must have the same taste in dresses :)  And dates - since our weddings are only 6 days apart ;)

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                Bride & Groom + 29

#2438 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                • 328 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

I went with the traditional veil. I fell in love with this one from Etsy seller montgomerybelles:

I am also going with the birdcage...but I am going with feathers, bling and a small bit of netting. You might want to try some on at stores..the real birdcage veils were uncomfortable b/c they were brushing against my eyelashes!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                  Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#2439 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                  • 328 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

My bad! Wrong thread! Ignore previous post, lol.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#2440 daisymable

daisymable
                    • 278 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:27 AM

Love that veil!! I am planning to wear something similiar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

I went with the traditional veil. I fell in love with this one from Etsy seller montgomerybelles: http://www.etsy.com/...ique-veil-ivory

Re-Embroidered Lace Applique Veil (Ivory)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users