Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2401 JBean

JBean
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

It needs to be taken in quite a bit, which I knew would be the case. It's beautiful though! Exactly like the sample I tried on. Can't wait to wear it!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

VERY exciting! how did it fit?

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
    Bride & Groom + 29

#2402 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
    • 452 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:17 AM

all the dresses are gorgeous!! I can't wait to go pick mine up next month - it will be the first time seeing it since November!

#2403 spaterson

spaterson
      • 123 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

Love this!

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

here's what i used as the BM dresses...they were perfect because they were so light and comfy.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2404 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

Thats great that you still love it...i worry if i will still love my dress in 7 months LOL but i worry about everything :P its just my nature

Originally Posted by JBean 

It needs to be taken in quite a bit, which I knew would be the case. It's beautiful though! Exactly like the sample I tried on. Can't wait to wear it!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2405 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

Just bought a dress last week! YAY! So I can't resist another place to share it. The sample was a couple sizes too big so it will look a lot better when it fits! I can't wait to try it on when it comes in.... in June. :) It's an Allure 8766. I was deciding between two dresses, and when I was trying this one on a final time (I was already pretty sure it was the one) the song came on that I chose as our first dance. Must have been a sign! Haha. And then when I went in a couple days later to get a dress swatch, the sales lady told me someone came in right after I did and bought the sample! So I'm so glad I went back so soon to make my final choice!!! :D

Here it is:

Dress 001.JPGDress 002.JPGDress 008.JPG

#2406 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
            • 509 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

The dress looks stunning on you!! Congrats on finding The Dress!!

I love the back!!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Just bought a dress last week! YAY! So I can't resist another place to share it. The sample was a couple sizes too big so it will look a lot better when it fits! I can't wait to try it on when it comes in.... in June. :) It's an Allure 8766. I was deciding between two dresses, and when I was trying this one on a final time (I was already pretty sure it was the one) the song came on that I chose as our first dance. Must have been a sign! Haha. And then when I went in a couple days later to get a dress swatch, the sales lady told me someone came in right after I did and bought the sample! So I'm so glad I went back so soon to make my final choice!!! :D

Here it is:

#2407 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

You look amazing in this dress!  It was also on my list to try on, but I never did find it anywhere.  Congrats, you looks beautiful, the sample fits you amazingly.

Here it is:

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2408 NurseM

NurseM
                • Site Supporter
                • 187 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:42 PM

100_1453.JPG

Here is my dress at my first fitting!

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#2409 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

you look amazing! I love Allure dresses and I had tried this one on but i am too curvy so it didnt suit my figure. I ended up buying the Allure 8810 and I love it. I cant wait for my first fitting but i have quite a few months to go! congrats on finding the dress :)

Here it is:

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2410 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

Beautiful dresses girls!  Love the ruffly allure!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)