Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2271 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:20 AM

I bought my dress on Thursday after going to six dress shops, finally after getting very exhausted and depressed I was never going to find one, I actually found mine :) It wouldnt have been a dress I would have tried on since looking at it on the hanger does it no justice, until my friend made me try it on ha ha (love her for that) Mine is a Mori Lee Blu Style number 4803. I totally love it and didnt want to take it off in the store :)

dress back.jpgdress front.jpg

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#2272 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:57 AM

Gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by toesinsand30 

I bought my dress on Thursday after going to six dress shops, finally after getting very exhausted and depressed I was never going to find one, I actually found mine :) It wouldnt have been a dress I would have tried on since looking at it on the hanger does it no justice, until my friend made me try it on ha ha (love her for that) Mine is a Mori Lee Blu Style number 4803. I totally love it and didnt want to take it off in the store :)

#2273 jamie0820

jamie0820
      • 183 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

Wow that's stunning!

#2274 morgan7

morgan7
        • 219 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

this is my dress it is SD5204 by maggie. I just bought it a few weeks ago and im so in love with it. i can wait untill it comes itrans.gifn and i can try it on again!!!!

Fullscreen capture 20022011 115922 PM.jpg Fullscreen capture 20022011 115816 PM.jpgtrans.giftrans.gif

#2275 Pucca

Pucca
          • 485 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

Simply lovely! 

Originally Posted by morgan7 

this is my dress it is SD5204 by maggie. I just bought it a few weeks ago and im so in love with it. i can wait untill it comes itrans.gifn and i can try it on again!!!!

Fullscreen capture 20022011 115922 PM.jpg Fullscreen capture 20022011 115816 PM.jpgtrans.giftrans.gif

#2276 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:35 PM

So I think this will be my dress!!! I never had the "OMG this is my dress" moment but thats just because I am undecisive LOL I keep going back to this same one though and i have put it on 4 different times! I love it but i keep asking myself if there is another dress I am missing out on....anyone else have this problem? LOL (i've never attached a pic before on BDW so I hope this works )

Attached Files

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2277 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

hmmm let me try that again LOL

8810F.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2278 starrysim

starrysim
                • 349 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

Very pretty dress!  I totally know what you mean about not having "the moment."  There are many very pretty dresses, but I just don't feel like saying "this is IT."  The one that I was the most sure about is slightly out of my price range, and I still have lots of time so I'll keep looking.  I'm really hoping that when I find the one, I will just know.  I just feel that if I'm spending that much, then I should feel very very strongly that I really really love it :)  I'm indecisive in general, so that doesn't help.

I think it sounds like you have your dress though, you're just a bit scared to commit. Let us know what you decide!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

So I think this will be my dress!!! I never had the "OMG this is my dress" moment but thats just because I am undecisive LOL I keep going back to this same one though and i have put it on 4 different times! I love it but i keep asking myself if there is another dress I am missing out on....anyone else have this problem? LOL (i've never attached a pic before on BDW so I hope this works )

Attached Files

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2279 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

Thanks :) I think so! I am going to one more bridal store this week and will try some more on to see how I feel and then make my decision. :) I will def post when i decide. I'm with you though, this dress is actually slightly over my budget and its hard to commit to something that has a high price tag and is also one of the most important details (IMO) of the whole wedding! I want it to be perfect! What dress are you contemplating?

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Very pretty dress!  I totally know what you mean about not having "the moment."  There are many very pretty dresses, but I just don't feel like saying "this is IT."  The one that I was the most sure about is slightly out of my price range, and I still have lots of time so I'll keep looking.  I'm really hoping that when I find the one, I will just know.  I just feel that if I'm spending that much, then I should feel very very strongly that I really really love it :)  I'm indecisive in general, so that doesn't help.

I think it sounds like you have your dress though, you're just a bit scared to commit. Let us know what you decide!

#2280 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

Congratulations on finding your dress! Your friend was right in making you try it on, Its beautiful!

Originally Posted by toesinsand30 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users