Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2251 Dellnia

Dellnia
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

here's what i used as the BM dresses...they were perfect because they were so light and comfy.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you for sharing!!!! This is a Very nice BM dress. Who is the designer and does it come in different color?

#2252 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by magikstarrynite7 

Sorry totally missed this thread

Here is my dress:

Capture.PNG

#2253 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

Are all you ladies wearing a veil? I don't think I want a veil. With the beach being windy, I was more thinking of just putting a flower in my hair or something...

#2254 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
        • 222 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

Sharon I was thinking the same thing, but MY MOTHER!! lol made me feel so guilty, for several reasons i.e. casualness of a DW, not having a froofy dress...lol blah blah, so to please her I said I would wear a veil only for the ceremony (also, David Tutera <3 says when else will you get to wear one) < he has a point...lol

I also saw a beautiful pic of a bride with a veil on the beach and I must admit it looked beautiful, this isn't it but I would love a pic like this

Are all you ladies wearing a veil? I don't think I want a veil. With the beach being windy, I was more thinking of just putting a flower in my hair or something...

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#2255 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

You do make a good point. I can't see myself wearing a veil out one night! lol!

That pic is quite breathtaking! I am sure you will have some great pics on the beach.

#2256 ColoradoBride11

ColoradoBride11
            • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

Dress 1.jpgDress 3.jpgI bought my dress ladies!!! I love it! It's light, comfortable and a little sexy, everything I wanted! I'm going to add a little spice to it with a bridal belt.

Dress 2.jpg

**Marrying my best friend on November 3rd 2011 @ the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort and Spa**

#2257 Dellnia

Dellnia
              • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

You look GORGEOUS in your dress. Great choice....Very Chic!  :)

Originally Posted by X-Chan 

I tried on this dress too. I loved how it made my body look! Never felt more sexy :)

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

You look AMAZING in the dress! Perfect choice!

#2258 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

You look amazing in this dress!!! Very pretty! Love the idea of a bridal belt, who is the designer?

Originally Posted by ColoradoBride11 

Dress 1.jpgDress 3.jpgI bought my dress ladies!!! I love it! It's light, comfortable and a little sexy, everything I wanted! I'm going to add a little spice to it with a bridal belt.

Dress 2.jpg

#2259 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                  • 328 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

I hear you guys on the veil issue. My mom was pressing HARD for one out of guilt. She even said my dad, who's my heart, wanted to see me in one. I'm fighting it w/ every ounce of my being to have one, but if daddy wants one...lol. I do like the idea of a birdcage veil, and that's my likely compromise. I think they're stylish, classy, and still a veil. I'm looking at a tulle birdcage veil to go with the tulle of my dress. My sister says I look like I'm trapped in a mosquito net, and I'm inclined to agree, but it's different than the Russian netting you normally see. I'm also popping it off for the reception so it'll be just about the fascinator later on. And Mr. Tutera is right, as are most moms everywhere: when else do you get to have one? :-D

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#2260 Pucca

Pucca
                    • 485 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Nope, not wearing a veil. I'm not having a traditional wedding or a traditional white wedding dress, so I don't think a veil will be missed, least of all by me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users