Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#141 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:30 PM

I just got my dress! The pictures absolutely do it no justice. The beading on the lace sparkles in the sun. I will post better pics of it once it gets here.

Here's the link.
    CasaBlancaBridal.com: Fall Collection/1840

#142 becks

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

Here's mine - I love it! It's so light... I just need to get some decent cups sewn into it, because boy do I look saggy!

Click the image to open in full size.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#143 ChristinaH

• 178 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:42 PM

So I bought Ann's JCrew Vivian dress as a back-up - which I received just yesterday. BUT my REAL dress arrived today and I can't get over the fact that I got it... I'm in love...

It's Pronovias, dupioni silk... the pics were taken with my cameraphone. I had tried it on in the bridal shop, but not until afterwards did I see the large price tag on it. So I did a little research on ebay and found it - however in a size 4. Even if I starved from now until October, that wouldn't fit me. So I went out on a limb to email the posting - which turns out to be a dress shop owner in CA - and ask if she had the dress in my size. Yes, she did! And long story, longer... it arrived today... hopefully these pictures will post... I'm trying here.

The pics don't even do it justice...

Having some posting difficulties...
      and may I take this chance to thank Ann - for the dress, her guidance, her advice - not just to me but to all of the posts I've read of hers even from back-in-the-day when she was just engaged... I can't thank you enough. If it weren't for you, Ann, I wouldn't even be on this forum - from which I have learned so much.

THANK YOU, ANN!!!

Okay - I'll keep trying to post my pics... I suck at this.

Attachment 1609
      Okay - I had to put it in a Word doc. See if that works.

Attached Files

#144 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:00 PM

Here is mine. Its a bit loose/big but the final one will be my size, in a cafe silk satin. I've never posted pics in here before so I hope this works

#145 ochoriobride

• 489 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:01 PM

This is the link for my dress....I love it

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#146 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:56 PM

There is no link to my dress since it's from a limited collection. It's a Maggie Sottero but I found it on an ebay listing! The one I got is in light gold:

NWT MAGGIE SOTTERO WHITE Bridal gown wedding dress,SZ6 - eBay (item 190127838281 end time Mar-26-08 10:15:14 PDT)

p.s. does anyone know how to post pics? I can't ever get any to post on here!

#147 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

Here's mine. They're adding little cap sleeves for me, because strapless doesn't quite work for me.

#148 antonia321

• 122 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

Here is my dress that I fell in love with... probably faster than I feel in love with my future husband! LOL!

It was the first dress I tried on then after that store, I was done. I had my final fitting yesterday. I'm so excited!!!

Carolina Herrera - Carolina Herrera - Spring 2006 Collection

#149 Tobi

• 163 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:05 AM

here is my dress...i have yet to try it on. i think im going to order it on the web w/o seeing it in person. i love it that much but it still scares me! has anyone else been brave enough to do this?!

#150 Denise40

• 407 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

Those are gorgeous dresses! I just love that veil. Here is my dress, it's not a wedding dress, but it is the dress that I will be wearing for my vow renewal. I ordered it in Coral. They had to put a rush on it so I can get it back in time for alterations because I plan on losing weight!! I got it from Alfred Angelo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users