• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#1481 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrsstivers
    Found my dress on my first trip out looking! Love the fact that my daughters dress matches. This pic is with a brown sash but I think we are gonna use tangerine instead.

Weddingdress.jpg picture by momma2taylor - Photobucket
    This has to be one of the cutest things I have seen!! Your daughter is adorable...beautiful dresses!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#1482 tgallo

tgallo
    • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hey Everyone!

I got my wedding dress this past Saturday at Kleinfeld's in NYC! =)

It is a Henry Roth dress...
      Click the image to open in full size.

It was the first one I tried on... and after trying on a few, I realized this one was it! I will be making slight modifications (moving the trim a little higher and no bow in the back)... BUT I am super excited!!

#1483 Lolita29

Lolita29
      • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tgallo
        Hey Everyone!

It was the first one I tried on... and after trying on a few, I realized this one was it! I will be making slight modifications (moving the trim a little higher and no bow in the back)... BUT I am super excited!!
        Very Pretty! I love it!! Ooooo... Kleinfeld's! Are we going to see you 'Say Yes to the Dress'? lol

#1484 SDSteph

SDSteph
        • 812 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Lolita..........such a beautiful dress! Congrats
          Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#1485 tgallo

tgallo
          • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lolita29
            Very Pretty! I love it!! Ooooo... Kleinfeld's! Are we going to see you 'Say Yes to the Dress'? lol
            Thanks! It was an amazing experience! But, No you wont see me on that show! haha! I think I would be so nervous!!

#1486 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

Beautiful dress tgallo. Lolita, you beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question.

#1487 Lolita29

Lolita29
              • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cindy*
                Beautiful dress tgallo. Lolita, you beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question.
                Ha,ha,ha, I LOVE THAT SHOW! And still watch it. The FI always says, Why are you watching this, don't you have your dress already? And i do but i love to see everyone's different experiences and see some of those pretty dresses they try on and some of them are not so pretty lol. O and tgallo, who helped you with your dress?

#1488 tgallo

tgallo
                • 150 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lolita29
                  Ha,ha,ha, I LOVE THAT SHOW! And still watch it. The FI always says, Why are you watching this, don't you have your dress already? And i do but i love to see everyone's different experiences and see some of those pretty dresses they try on and some of them are not so pretty lol. O and tgallo, who helped you with your dress?
                  Rosaria helped me out and the manager, Nicole, wrote me up! I took pics with them but I haven't uploaded any of them... But overall, they are all super nice!

#1489 Cindy*

Cindy*
                  • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Lolita, I watch it all the time even though I have my dress. In fact, I watched it all the time before I was even engaged! I just love seeing all the dresses, I never get sick of it.

#1490 Princess402

Princess402
                    • 737 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tgallo
                      Hey Everyone!

Ha, me too! FI says "you don't need to watch that anymore!", but I still do in secret, hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users