• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#1051 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaychelRae
    I almost have to not look at this thread so much, some of these new gowns on here are making me want a new gown! By the time my wedding comes around I think I may have 3 complete wedding day outfits! Oh well, here's another one to add to my list!

This is going to be my AHR dress. I will wear my actual wedding gown for a little bit for people to see, and then change into this once the party starts

Click the image to open in full size.
    I love it Raychel!

#1052 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
    • 436 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:24 PM

here is mine ladies, I have to do something with my fat up on my arms.... ugh!

#1053 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
      • 192 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
        I love it Raychel!
        i love your dress rachel. do you mind me asking where you got it from. im looking for a little white sexy dress too.

#1054 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
        • 446 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lovelytlc
          i love your dress rachel. do you mind me asking where you got it from. im looking for a little white sexy dress too.
          It's a Sherri Hill so can be found at many on-line stores or actual boutiques. If you go to Prom Dresses | Sherri Hill | Pageant Dresses you can see if there is an actual store near you. Or at least you can see what other dresses she designs that you may like, then do a google search for that style number and a lot of on-line store will pop up.

I would highly suggest going to her website, because she has a LOT of cute little cocktail dresses, many of them very similar to the one I posted. She even has a page just of white dresses.

#1055 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
          • 192 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:59 PM

I finally decided on my dress. This is the dress I really wanted but i was undecisive b/c it was kinda out of my budget.

However, i guess it was meant for me to get this dress because i was able to negotiate with the salon for a good price on the sample dress. I cant believe dress shopping is over. I actually enjoyed shopping for dresses. I had fun shopping now im off to shopping for my ttd dress and my bridesmaid dresses. wish me luck!

http://i783.photobuc....amonakback.jpg

#1056 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RaychelRae
              I almost have to not look at this thread so much, some of these new gowns on here are making me want a new gown! By the time my wedding comes around I think I may have 3 complete wedding day outfits! Oh well, here's another one to add to my list!

This is going to be my AHR dress. I will wear my actual wedding gown for a little bit for people to see, and then change into this once the party starts

WOW this is a gorgeous dress. I love it ...... I want it! lol

#1057 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lovelytlc
                I finally decided on my dress. This is the dress I really wanted but i was undecisive b/c it was kinda out of my budget.

However, i guess it was meant for me to get this dress because i was able to negotiate with the salon for a good price on the sample dress. I cant believe dress shopping is over. I actually enjoyed shopping for dresses. I had fun shopping now im off to shopping for my ttd dress and my bridesmaid dresses. wish me luck!

http://i783.photobuc....amonakback.jpg
                Lovely dress! I love the top of it, very stylish!

#1058 lawieland

lawieland
                • 54 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:38 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lisanicole
                  I just purchased a dress for my wedding in Riviera Maya on November 12, 2010.

It is Lea Ann Belter "Isabella"

Lea Ann Belter Bridal - Niagara Collection - Isabella
                  this dress is GORGEOUS!!

#1059 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                  • 734 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:18 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by raychelrae
                    i almost have to not look at this thread so much, some of these new gowns on here are making me want a new gown! By the time my wedding comes around i think i may have 3 complete wedding day outfits! Oh well, here's another one to add to my list!

This is going to be my ahr dress. I will wear my actual wedding gown for a little bit for people to see, and then change into this once the party starts

i love this dress!!!
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#1060 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
                    • 446 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

lovelytlc - That is a great dress! I love the modern style of it! It's so chic!

Michelle - Yep, you're racking up the number of shoes you buy, I'm racking up the number of dresses...well I guess I'm racking up the shoes too. Like I said, by the time next year rolls around I'm going to have enough dresses and shoes for 3 weddings. I hope Tyler isn't taking inventory on the number of packages that show up to the house!

NJ Hunnie - That lace overlay on your dress is fabulous! Is there sparkle in the material too? Looks good! And it is actually very flattering on you. Makes your waist look great! I've got a bust and some hips on me and I have come to really love clothes that give you a shape (hourglass that is!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users