Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

My dress :)

Completely different from what I expected to find, but I'm in love

I was between this dress and the one I got. It looks gorgeous when it's on. It was a tough choice for sure. 

Wasn't planning to buy a dress more than a year before my wedding date, but there was a sample sale and the dress of my dreams was $350 off! Now I just need to resist the temptation to try it on again since it's in my house until I get it altered many months from now, lol

The Dress

This is the dress on the model since the lighting isn't great in my pic. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=4MC844

I love that the bottom of the dress becomes sand coloured  :)

Edited by krystalball
  • Like 3

Wasn't planning to buy a dress more than a year before my wedding date, but there was a sample sale and the dress of my dreams was $350 off! Now I just need to resist the temptation to try it on again since it's in my house until I get it altered many months from now, lol

This is the dress on the model since the lighting isn't great in my pic. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=4MC844

I love that the bottom of the dress becomes sand coloured  :)

I love it!! I love how the fabric just falls. This is exactly how i found mine! Totally unplanned haha 

• Like 1

I love it!! I love how the fabric just falls. This is exactly how i found mine! Totally unplanned haha 

Thanks! I'm seriously obsessing over this dress and how lucky I was they had it at the sample sale. Best part? That ribbon belt comes with the dress and looks perfect as is, so I saved a couple hundred on a separate belt too!

Only downside to the unplanned dress find is that it was a last minute shopping trip, so my sister (MOH) and Mom weren't able to make it. Oh well, just creates an opportunity for me to put on the dress again so I can show it to them in person, lol 

• Like 3

Thanks! I'm seriously obsessing over this dress and how lucky I was they had it at the sample sale. Best part? That ribbon belt comes with the dress and looks perfect as is, so I saved a couple hundred on a separate belt too!

Only downside to the unplanned dress find is that it was a last minute shopping trip, so my sister (MOH) and Mom weren't able to make it. Oh well, just creates an opportunity for me to put on the dress again so I can show it to them in person, lol 

I've had mine forever at home too because it was a sample gown and I think it've tried it on like 5 times already haha. Sometimes you just forget what it looks like and it's nice to have it to try it on ;)

• Like 2

I've had mine forever at home too because it was a sample gown and I think it've tried it on like 5 times already haha. Sometimes you just forget what it looks like and it's nice to have it to try it on ;)

I'm glad I'm not alone on that! I'll take your comment as permission to do a party-of-one fashion show in my living room when the FI is out of town  :D

This is the dress on the model since the lighting isn't great in my pic. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=4MC844

I love that the bottom of the dress becomes sand coloured :)

LOL! That's not bad at all! I've been making appointments just to try my dress on again and again!! At least this Friday is a mandatory visit for my final fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My dress :)

Completely different from what I expected to find, but I'm in love

LOVE! where did you buy? 

Thought I'd share a picture of my engagement ring with my wedding band that we picked out last week!! Get the real one in another week!

post-282430-142742672581_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4