Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic123 View Post
I'm just now posting my dress that I bought in November. I don't post a lot of pics so hopefully this works!

It's Enzoani Blue Akita and I got it half price b/c it was the sample! yay!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
This dress is beautiful...I love the back

My DRESS IS IN! I'm going to try it on in one hour. I hope it zips up! Hopefully this will be the motivation I need (as if getting married in MX in 3 months days is not enough??) Cross your fingers ladies! I'll take a pic with my iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleys7 View Post
Okay...so the dress is in. I have my first appointment Thursday March 4th...Woo Hoo.

Very excited =)
Haha! we're alterations/fitting date twins. I'm nervous as can be myself. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleys7 View Post
Okay...so the dress is in. I have my first appointment Thursday March 4th...Woo Hoo.

Very excited =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicitica View Post
My DRESS IS IN! I'm going to try it on in one hour. I hope it zips up! Hopefully this will be the motivation I need (as if getting married in MX in 3 months days is not enough??) Cross your fingers ladies! I'll take a pic with my iphone
Aww this makes me ancy! All the May brides dresses are coming in! Mine was supposed to be in 2 weeks ago, I keep calling every week and they tell me next week and now I'm losing sleep =( I just hope it fits!