Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

400 Bought my dress off the rack yesterday! Love it! Probably will get one of the two layers of tulle taken out to tame the poofiness! :-)
Ooooo! I love it!!!! Will you change for the reception? I have a big tulle gown as well and I'm still debating on changing into something lighter/easier to wear!!!!!

Finally got prof pics back from photog... I LOVED my Maggie Dress!! ..... I wore a Mermaid Slip to make the bottom pop a bit more and it was extremely hot!!! Halfway through the reception I had my MOH pull it off, and it was near impossible with the corset tied so tight around it!! I thought I was going to have a stroke!  It does make a difference in how the dress looked for pictures so it was worth the discomfort in the end!

Finally got prof pics back from photog... I LOVED my Maggie Dress!! ..... I wore a Mermaid Slip to make the bottom pop a bit more and it was extremely hot!!! Halfway through the reception I had my MOH pull it off, and it was near impossible with the corset tied so tight around it!! I thought I was going to have a stroke!  It does make a difference in how the dress looked for pictures so it was worth the discomfort in the end! LL LL * *
Pain is beauty! You looked beautiful! Congrats! Didn't even no they had mermaid slips. I love maggie

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Pain is beauty! You looked beautiful! Congrats! Didn't even no they had mermaid slips. I love maggie

Thank you!! The slip is elastic from like a high waistline to your knees!  I couldn't do some of the poses the photographer wanted bc my legs couldnt move in it!!!

Thank you!! The slip is elastic from like a high waistline to your knees!  I couldn't do some of the poses the photographer wanted bc my legs couldnt move in it!!!
Wow...you can't even see the discomfort in your pics..really pretty and happy