Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

My Goodness I love it..it really does say party!

I just bought a dress from Bebe to change into after the wedding and dinner. We're not having a traditional reception but will be hitting the resort's nightclub instead! 400

Does anyone have a source for cute second dresses?  I've searched everywhere and can't find a short sassy one for the reception. Help!
Jjshouse.com

I got my at avenue 22 where I bought my wedding dress its a bridesmaid dress in ivory cost around 200$. Most bridesmaid dresses come in ivory and are alot cheaper than short wedding dresses !

The lacey overlay on this is exquisite.  Wow, I am a little jealous... I wanted a lace dress but also wanted something lighter so went with chiffon.  This would have been a great compromise for me! It is sure looking good on you! Gorgous... the lace overlay on this is exquisite!  
Thank you thank you!!! I am seriously SO surprised that I ended up with a strapless mermaid dress haha

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

I loved my dress, and now that I've received my pro pics I've been even more tempted to put it back on just for kicks. 

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love that last model shot of you. You look amazing. Congrats!

• Like 1