Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

@martap7: that's so funny! My MOH kept eyeing this dress and was the one that insisted I try it on. I'm so glad she did! It has cap sleeves but I'm going to alter it to just sleeveless.  

[ATTACHMENT=14084]IMG-20130627-WA003 (1).jpg (51k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] Congrats to saying yes to the dress..lovely dress fits nice I said yes to the dress yesterday!!  I'm very happy with it and it is not the look i was going for AT ALL! I was not interested in lace and I wanted a sweat heart neckline.  However after trying on about a dozen different dresses (and different styles) I felt that I look like a line backer in a strapless dress.  The picture really does not do it justice. I ordered the size I had on.  Its a little snug in the mid section but I have 3 months to shed some more weight before the dress comes in.  I'll post another pic after the alterations are done.  LL

Absolutely gorgeous, you look amazing!! Great pictures!

Originally Posted by luza87 View Post

I absolutely loved my dress! It is an Augusta Jones- Maria

Love the detail on your dress, its gorgeous! You are going to make a beautiful bride!

Originally Posted by Sehausle View Post

oops meant to put this here ..still needs alterations but here is me in my dress which finally came in yesterday : )

Well Hello! don't mind if you do!!! You look beautiful!!!! Pictures came out great a well.

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

I loved my dress, and now that I've received my pro pics I've been even more tempted to put it back on just for kicks. 

So with only 142 days left to the wedding, I finally decided on a dress and ordered it today!!  I don't have any pics of myself in the dress, but here's a pic of the model. So now I have to decide on jewelry.  I'm thinking of BIG earrings and a bracelet.  No necklace.

So with only 142 days left to the wedding, I finally decided on a dress and ordered it today!!  I don't have any pics of myself in the dress, but here's a pic of the model. So now I have to decide on jewelry.  I'm thinking of BIG earrings and a bracelet.  No necklace.

This is fabulous! And I agree with your jewelry choices - I think that would be about perfect.

Originally Posted by CdnBrideJoanne View Post