Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by CokonLove View Post

Love. Love, Love it!!!!!!!! I get goose bumps every time I see this dress.  We made a great choice..lol!!!! So did you decide to get rid of the bow?  You look fantastic!

Yes-I decided to go "no bow".  I considered a sash as I love that look on some of the other Mia brides but decided in the end that plan is just more "me".  I'm going to use the blingy pin that comes with it in my hair instead!

my first fitting to have a corset back sewn in, I can't wait til 2/15 when I can go pick it up!!!!

Originally Posted by k032379 View Post

Omg.....

This is soooooo pretty. I dont know what the birdcage veil looked like but the long veil is so beautiful and elegant on you. Love, love, love!!! Goes lovely with your gorgeous dress.

K

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I've noticed that many DW brides on here went with non-tradional DW dresses. Same here! lol (Allure 8862)

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on removing the crinoline in exchange for a hoop to make the dress a bit cooler? Or any other suggestions? My wedding is going to be in July in the Caribbean...so VERY HOT!

Thanks,

Jenn

Originally Posted by JennyAdele View Post

I've noticed that many DW brides on here went with non-tradional DW dresses. Same here! lol (Allure 8862)

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on removing the crinoline in exchange for a hoop to make the dress a bit cooler? Or any other suggestions? My wedding is going to be in July in the Caribbean...so VERY HOT!

Thanks,

Jenn

I was sweating like crazy when I tried my dress on (such a nice visual, I know!) and they had me try the hoop on (which I was resistant too, initially) and it immediately felt like I had air conditioning on under my dress!  I was sold!

Great dress! Very fun and also beautiful!! I bet the back will be gorgeous! 

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

my first fitting to have a corset back sewn in, I can't wait til 2/15 when I can go pick it up!!!!