Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

hey love your hair! i have the same exact thing only i bought mine at a store... lol

you look stunning and it fits perfect so no need for alterations! congrats on finding your dress!

Originally Posted by futuremrswarner View Post

OK, so I'm super happy about my dress cause it fit me perfectly :)

Originally Posted by kellykanester View Post

532405_10151342893315960_1039299623_n.jpg

Here is my dress in action, So so so happy with it and very glad I went with my heart not a "destination" dress !

congrats you look like a princess! :D

This is gorgeous on you. I love it. Great choice. Good thing that you didn't settle. It looks like everything turned out beautiful.

LL LL LL Here is my dress in action, So so so happy with it and very glad I went with my heart not a "destination" dress !

I've been waiting forever to show you ladies...here is my dress from the eyes of our amazing photographer Juan Navarro!  I had it made by a company in Calgary, AB called Novia Mia and it turned out to be SO amazing! I had about 3 dresses I liked pieces of and wanted made into one dress and they pulled it off perfectly!

Originally Posted by RNtoBe View Post

I love your dress and your photos are amazing! It makes me excited and a little less nervous about getting my dress. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Is yours also from Novia Mia too?

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

Thanks!

Is yours also from Novia Mia too?

Yes both of my dresses are. I put the top of one dress and the bottom of the another together, I hope it looks good. It's a gamble with custom dresses. 

We are a team of experts who speak 5 different languages who are at your service. We have one philosophy when it comes to successful weddings; style, elegance and excellent coordination. Our company spent three years in Italy with over 80 successful and happy clients! We work with the most renowned chefs, the most talented florists and the most professional photographers.

If you contact Jayme now at jayme @ iwedding mexico . com you can have a helicopter tour of the Riviera Maya! All you need to do is book with iWedding Mexico. With iWedding Mexico your marriage will always be an all-inclusive package, because every wedding with us is all about you.

Contact Jayme for advice or a quote, itâ€s free and we will be happy to meet you! Daniela & staff iWedding Mexico await you.

They did a wonderful job. Your dress is lovely.

I've been waiting forever to show you ladies...here is my dress from the eyes of our amazing photographer Juan Navarro!  I had it made by a company in Calgary, AB called Novia Mia and it turned out to be SO amazing! I had about 3 dresses I liked pieces of and wanted made into one dress and they pulled it off perfectly! LL LL LL LL