Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx

The pic up above is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you frame it. You made a very beautiful bride. Congrats!

Originally Posted by Shellolsen View Post

maggie+sottero+Courtney.png

This is my gown Courtney by Maggie Sottero. I originally bought another gown which i liked but later found and fell in love with this one.  I'm a sucker for bling so once I saw the swarovsky crystal embelishment there was no turning back!

I love the draping in the front. Very goddess looking and its perfect for a beach wedding. Great pick.

Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx

Wow, I really love that dress. It was one of the contenders for me and it looks great on you!  Beautiful photos too

Breath taking!!!  You were a beautiful bride - your dress & you look so amazing.  Congrats - your pictures make me so excited to be a destination bride!!!!

I 100% LOVE the dress that I picked! I haven't had one second of dress regret whatsoever!

Glad I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

After reading the posts the last few weeks, I have noticed a lot of dress regret.  There are so many gorgeous dresses on this thread, but am I the only one who still absolutely 100% love love loves the dress I picked out?!

I haven't had any regret and there are some pretty amazing choices on here!  Anyway, all of you ladies 2nd guessing your 1st choice... put it back on and hopefully all of those wonderful emotions will come rushing back!

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

After reading the posts the last few weeks, I have noticed a lot of dress regret.  There are so many gorgeous dresses on this thread, but am I the only one who still absolutely 100% love love loves the dress I picked out?!

I haven't had any regret and there are some pretty amazing choices on here!  Anyway, all of you ladies 2nd guessing your 1st choice... put it back on and hopefully all of those wonderful emotions will come rushing back!

You're lucky! :D I'm still getting mine altered and won't be coming back for a 2nd fitting 'til December since I'm still in the process of losing more weight :) I hope that w/ the alterations that I'll also love my dress more ;)

Gorgeous photos and you look stunning!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Thank you Kay6356 - I appreciate your input - THE BELT WINS!!!!  xoxo

Ohhh noooo, do not have regret, Dazeydawl!!!!!  I was so taken back by your dress....it actually gave me some regret on mine!  Try it on again if you need to, but I think it is so princess like - eloquent ...unique!!!!!  I think a lot of us brides are thinking too much about our choice of dresses!!!  This must be normal!!!  LOL...follow your gut/intuition - she will never steer you wrong!!!!!

Thanks for the comments on my dress/belt.  You will be happy to hear the belt has won!  Although, since it's paid for I will stick it out with this one!  If it wasn't as pricy as it was I'd maybe buy another and try to sell this, but I will follow my initial gut instinct when I picked it out.  :-)

Thank you olive0y1!!!  You are right!  It's what makes the bride happy no matter how hard we try to please our moms and nanny's.  ;-)

I'm glad you found a happy medium!!! Best wishes!!

LL LL LL LL LL LL LL LL Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx
You look so great in that dress, congratulations!:) your wedding looked beautiful!