Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor View Post

Thanks so much! im standing on a box and its touching the floor, i think it was designed for a 6 foot + woman. i love the belts some people have posted, theyre very pretty!

I like the shorter veil!!

But depends what look you are going for. The second is more traditional- very beautiful. I just personally like the shorter one. Good luck! You cant make a wrong choice!

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY View Post

Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! And I LOVE the belt. Random, but how tall are you?? I tried on a few belts with different dresses, but they just never looked right. I think it could be because I'm pretty short...............

Thank you soo sooo soo much!!!  I am 5'10...(Alice the Goon if I wear heals!  LOL)

Originally Posted by SandRWedding View Post

Stephanie&Ryan-Barcelo Maya palace - LuckiePhotography-62.jpg

Here is my dress; Pronovias by Manuel Mota. Loved seeing all the beautiful dresses on here :)

LOVE the train on this dress! Beautiful! I had a Pronovias as well, and they truly are wonderful gowns. Congrats on your wedding!

dress2.jpg

I purchased my dress.  Final fitting in August, getting married October 20th, 2012 in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  I didn't want strapless or Corset back.  After trying on about 20 dresses in the last few weeks and not finding anything I was in love with, I asked my sister to go shopping with me.  She begged me to try on this dress and I fell in love with it.  When I do my final fitting, I'll attach pictures of myself instead of the model. msnwink.gif

I did this as well with my brother who was on deployment in Afghanistan. I bought the picture frame wine charms at Micheal's and attached to my bouquet. 163Kellogg20120330.jpg

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

hey ladies - wanted to share a pic showing how one of my friends honored her husband's mom who had passed away shortly before the ceremony. I love this idea. she attached some type of photo charm to her (bride's) bouquet of red roses.

carrier mom pic.jpg

I saw those wine picture frame charms at Michael's...maybe I will buy them instead of special ordering a bouquet charm.

Thanks for sharing. :-)

Originally Posted by lvietti View Post

I did this as well with my brother who was on deployment in Afghanistan. I bought the picture frame wine charms at Micheal's and attached to my bouquet. 163Kellogg20120330.jpg

My dress finally came in!! I picked it up on Sunday. It's a Vera Wang White from David's Bridal in Scarborough. 

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4835.JPG

I love love love the dress. I'm so glad I went the distance to try it on in the first place. My experience at David's Bridal was crappy though so I won't be going there for anything else. 

the dress is gorgeous!!!! focus on it, and take the rest of your business elsewhere. I did the same thing - hated the store where I bought the dress, and have been working with another shop who is doing my alterations. 

Originally Posted by cinnagirl View Post

My dress finally came in!! I picked it up on Sunday. It's a Vera Wang White from David's Bridal in Scarborough. 

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4835.JPG

I love love love the dress. I'm so glad I went the distance to try it on in the first place. My experience at David's Bridal was crappy though so I won't be going there for anything else.