Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

onewed forum.jpg
How pretty and gorgeous of this collectionof white dress with lovely pearl with apt best accessories. i would like to share this eye catching college of wedding apparel and accessories from great china website of www.goodgoodschina.com .https://www.facebook.com/GoodGoodsChina

Follow them on Facebook to have more like this

Originally Posted by principessa View Post

You ladies all look beautiful in your wedding dresses!!

I don't have a picture of me in mine yet - I just found it recently but here is a link to it:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1499

I LOVE it.  It was the 2nd dress I tried on :)

Ahhh!! Crazy I think this is the dress I'm going to buy - the shop I went to takes the designer tags out of the dresses but I will post up my pic once I figure out how to do that. They look the same! LOVE IT

I found my wedding dress yesterday! Here it is! It actually comes with a detachable one shoulder strap, which you can see in the view from the back, the consultant tucked in across the top of the dress. I always liked one shoulder dresses, but I actually didn't like this one so I won't be having one.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

I found my wedding dress yesterday! Here it is! It actually comes with a detachable one shoulder strap, which you can see in the view from the back, the consultant tucked in across the top of the dress. I always liked one shoulder dresses, but I actually didn't like this one so I won't be having one.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

This is my dress too. I LOVED wearing it!!! CONGRATS on a GREAT choice!!! R~

Pretty - actually looks like my dress!!  Which designer?

Originally Posted by leahb View Post

photo-2.JPG

Crappy quality... as you can see it was taken off the view of a camera haha... you get the idea

That dress looks gorgeous on you - I love all the detail at the bottom.

Originally Posted by amurray86 View Post

photo.JPG

It is funny how finding a dress is soo much easier than finding a resort, lol. Not really too sure on the tiara, but the dress i love, love, love :)