Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

This absolutely beautiful.  I love different.  Sheer beauty venus.

K

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

I was able to try my dress on today for the first time since it came in...and it fit almost perfectly...  Like other brides, there were a few times that I doubted my dress choice, but when I saw it today and put it on, I fell in love all over again...  Here is my dress :)

IMG_3768.jpgIMG_3763.jpg IMG_3779.jpg

SUPER STUNNING Shaecollins! Congratulations on a big step!

Originally Posted by Shaecollins View Post

Guess who's dress is in?!?!?!  I'm so excited!  I had started doubting my choice and was considering changing it - until I had it on again!  It's still a little tight, but can be let out - and I have time to lose a few more pounds....AND there was NO way I was going to wear a veil - until I put this one on.  I didn't have a 'moment' while I was looking for my dress.  My moment came when the dress came in and I added the veil .  Wedding dress 2.JPGWedding Dress 3.JPG

I absoletly love this dress!! It looks gorgeous on you!!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Irae - I love the fit & flare mermaid.  Great choice.  This dress is amazing on you! This is it!

Maridr2012 - maybe...the jury is still out on this one, but I appreciate you thinking of me...our dresses sound very similar....I have the veil so I will maybe save it as well and see.  Thanks! xoxo 

Jana297 - I almost went with a similar style dress. The one shoulder strap is big - this dress is gorgeous!

WOW!  What a beautiful dress (and bride you will be!)  It looks great on you!!! It does nor look tight - Hot stuff girlie!!

VENUS - YOU LOOK LIKE THE GODDESS VENUS!!!  I have yet to see a dress like this....you wear it well!  So happy for you! 

Elissae and Miss Bubbles...THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!  I goo through moments of dress doubt but when I get compliments like this it makes me feel soo much more confident that I made a good choice.

:)

You made an excellent choice - it's a beautiful dress and looks great on you!! 

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

Elissae and Miss Bubbles...THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!  I goo through moments of dress doubt but when I get compliments like this it makes me feel soo much more confident that I made a good choice.

:)