Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts


You are smart girls. I'm leaving 7 weeks from tomorrow, and my dress hadn't shipped yet. Luckily I went with the best salon in the world - Curvaceous Couture - who is FedEx'ing me an unused sample of my dress today! They've been holding it in the back for me for a month in case my dress didn't make it in time. Thank God for small shops and customer service!!!!
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

GLAMOROUS!  Beautiful choice.  I saw one similar on Say Yes to The Dress the other night.  Is this the color as well?  What is it called?

 

I am the same as you - April 2013 bride and found my dress last month.  It's a good thing - now we both can spend all our time planning and not stressing over a dress!  Congrats.  Exciting day when you get your dress! woot2.gif
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for saying that, Sweetie.

 

OMG - really?  You poor thing!!!!!   Added stress that you just DO NOT need at this point in time.  You are very fortunate that have a unused sample.  So how will that work?  They will just keep your dress when it comes in???  Will they discount you at all???  For pain & suffering???  LOL
 

Originally Posted by acireta View Post


You are smart girls. I'm leaving 7 weeks from tomorrow, and my dress hadn't shipped yet. Luckily I went with the best salon in the world - Curvaceous Couture - who is FedEx'ing me an unused sample of my dress today! They've been holding it in the back for me for a month in case my dress didn't make it in time. Thank God for small shops and customer service!!!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yey! I'm  glad you found your answer.  Yes I'm obsessed with finding the right wedding dress, and this thread is perfect to scroll through.  Still have another 300 pages to go..so let's see what else I find!
 

Originally Posted by Traci7642 View Post

Marilili - thanks for replying to the older dress post.  I have a dress that's almost identical to that dress on my inspiration board and I've been drooling over it for months and never knew who the designer was.  Now I do!!!!!!

 

This is the dress that is on my inspira

dress.png

tion board.  Soooooooo similar woot.gif

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Be-a-u-tiful!!!! You go girl, this is so gorgeous!  

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

I purchased my dress this past weekend..I cannot wait til it comes in. Its super flowy and beachy!! Another Essence of Australia bride!!

 

Array



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

adorae.jpg

 

This is my dress...Maggie Sottero Adorae. I actually had my heart set on Ambrosia but it was just to heavy for the beach. I tried this on just for fun and feel in love with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kristy, ya done good girl!  I love Maggie Sotterro.  I actually love this more than the Ambrosia.  i agree, it would be too much dress for the beach.  This is fabulous.  Cannot wait to see a pic of you in it!
 

Originally Posted by Kristy28 View Post

adorae.jpg

 

This is my dress...Maggie Sottero Adorae. I actually had my heart set on Ambrosia but it was just to heavy for the beach. I tried this on just for fun and feel in love with it.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I guess they'll use the dress they originally ordered for me as a sample. And discount? OH YEAH. She has nothing to do with the delay and wiped my remaining balance first thing. She is definitely doing her best to take care of me, and I feel really good about the situation right now. It was stressful yesterday, but as long as I hear from her tomorrow that it's been cleaned and shipped, I'll be a happy girl :-)
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Thanks for saying that, Sweetie.

 

OMG - really?  You poor thing!!!!!   Added stress that you just DO NOT need at this point in time.  You are very fortunate that have a unused sample.  So how will that work?  They will just keep your dress when it comes in???  Will they discount you at all???  For pain & suffering???  LOL
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pick . . .love this dress!!! This exact Maggie Sottero has been among my "top dresses" list for a while! 
 

Originally Posted by Kristy28 View Post

adorae.jpg

 

This is my dress...Maggie Sottero Adorae. I actually had my heart set on Ambrosia but it was just to heavy for the beach. I tried this on just for fun and feel in love with it.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please keep us posted ~ let us know when you get it!  WOW!  That is awesome customer service on their part!  I am happy to hear they made good on it just the same. regardless of fault.  I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and good things happen to good people. 

 

No worries - be happy.  :-) 

 

Originally Posted by acireta View Post


I guess they'll use the dress they originally ordered for me as a sample. And discount? OH YEAH. She has nothing to do with the delay and wiped my remaining balance first thing. She is definitely doing her best to take care of me, and I feel really good about the situation right now. It was stressful yesterday, but as long as I hear from her tomorrow that it's been cleaned and shipped, I'll be a happy girl :-)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You and me both, lady! I've tried to be really respectful to them, and they have definitely reciprocated with the customer service. I'd like to think that you always catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and I think it will pay off. Maybe I'm an optimist. I'll know for sure by Monday! Eek! I can't wait to try it on again!!!
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Please keep us posted ~ let us know when you get it!  WOW!  That is awesome customer service on their part!  I am happy to hear they made good on it just the same. regardless of fault.  I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and good things happen to good people. 

 

No worries - be happy.  :-) 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×