Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Sara - congrats!! we've booked la luna for our wedding, so I've heard a lot about you. excited to have you on here as a bride. will you be hosting a destination wedding as well? in the US perhaps?? ; )

-kelly

Congrats!   welcome.gif

Originally Posted by Sara Tamargo View Post

Hey girls! I'm not writing as vendor, on Sunday my boyfriend gave me the engagement ring, so now I'm writing as engaged!. I'll be happy to read your tips! :)

Very soon, upload pictures of my dress!

Hugs! :)

I wish that was me in the dress heehee i get it fitted on the 11 th and my moh is going to take photos i will post them.  Thanks all! It took me 6months and 5 stores to fined something i love. 

I wish that was me in the dress heehee i get it fitted on the 11 th and my moh is going to take photos i will post them.  Thanks all! It took me 6months and 5 stores to fined something i love. 

Oh I can only wish that was me in my dress haha I am getting it fitted Feb 11th I will post photos of me in it then so you can see (and I can see) How it looks on a non model! LOL  Thanks ladies, it took me 6 months and 5 stores to find something I loved and the price was amazing!