Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

Danielleski,

 

You look fabulous for just having a baby a mere 4 months ago! And your dress is lovely!
 

Originally Posted by Danielleski View Post

photo (5).JPG

 

 

I just had a baby 4 months ago so i ordered one size smaller. Man i'm nervous it wont fit when i go in for the fitting. but the sample i tried on was a little loose i do except to loose some baby weight. fingers crossed. Ahhh



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree....this dress looks perfect on you. Love it!
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post


OMG!  Allie!  I just ordered mine Saturday and I am ALREADY obsessing over it.  I am going to tell you what I will have to keep reminding myself....."Remember how the dress made you feel when you put it on....remember the emotion that came over you & told you it was the dress."  I, said, WOW a million times & then cried.

 

Here is what I chose....I pray I can KEEP reminding myself.  My wedding is not until April 2013!  love.gif

 

Dress 2.JPG

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


This dress is spectacular!  would you mind sharing your ebay seller so I can stalk them!!  

Originally Posted by lmadore View Post

I got my wedding dress as a sample from a bridal store selling it on Ebay :)  larger_image.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way you just had a baby!  You are tiny & absolutely gorgeous!
 

Originally Posted by Danielleski View Post

photo (5).JPG

 

 

I just had a baby 4 months ago so i ordered one size smaller. Man i'm nervous it wont fit when i go in for the fitting. but the sample i tried on was a little loose i do except to loose some baby weight. fingers crossed. Ahhh



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yes! One was handmade,the other is casblanca 1995.  I love both dresses...i cant wait to wear them bothin 28 days!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Thanks Sweet Bride 2012!!!  This is so not what i was looking for.  I had always said I was not much into mermaid style....boy was I wrong.  My friend told me that sometimes the dress picks you not the other way around!  This dress made me feel so romantic...I sure hope I wow my Bill!    Did you get find your dress?
 



 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



This dress is absoluetely gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post


OMG!  Allie!  I just ordered mine Saturday and I am ALREADY obsessing over it.  I am going to tell you what I will have to keep reminding myself....."Remember how the dress made you feel when you put it on....remember the emotion that came over you & told you it was the dress."  I, said, WOW a million times & then cried.

 

Here is what I chose....I pray I can KEEP reminding myself.  My wedding is not until April 2013!  love.gif

 

Dress 2.JPG

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They sound fabulous!  Please be sure to post pics!!!  Woot hoot - 28 days!  Best of luck!


 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post


Yes! One was handmade,the other is casblanca 1995.  I love both dresses...i cant wait to wear them bothin 28 days!



 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Kristen!  You ladies have made me feel so confident about my choice!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by kristen6212 View Post



This dress is absoluetely gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!!



 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The dress and you are absolutely stunning, together you make a knockout combination! I think your FI will be floored when he sees you! I too have a mermaid dress with the "ruffles" on the bottom but have never seen one like this with the lace bodice, absolutely beautiful!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post


OMG!  Allie!  I just ordered mine Saturday and I am ALREADY obsessing over it.  I am going to tell you what I will have to keep reminding myself....."Remember how the dress made you feel when you put it on....remember the emotion that came over you & told you it was the dress."  I, said, WOW a million times & then cried.

 

Here is what I chose....I pray I can KEEP reminding myself.  My wedding is not until April 2013!  love.gif

 

Dress 2.JPG

 

 



 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this dress is gorgeous and looks fabulous on you! I haven't seen many with the lace on top and ruffles on the bottom.
 

Originally Posted by elissae View Post


OMG!  Allie!  I just ordered mine Saturday and I am ALREADY obsessing over it.  I am going to tell you what I will have to keep reminding myself....."Remember how the dress made you feel when you put it on....remember the emotion that came over you & told you it was the dress."  I, said, WOW a million times & then cried.

 

Here is what I chose....I pray I can KEEP reminding myself.  My wedding is not until April 2013!  love.gif

 

Dress 2.JPG

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×