Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Well I bought a dress and then I didn't love it.  Went back to my original #1 choice that I had turned down because I had preferred a zipper back to the corset! But I love this dress and it is the one I picture myself coming down the aisle in.

1.jpg

This is gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by JMikla View Post

Well I bought a dress and then I didn't love it.  Went back to my original #1 choice that I had turned down because I had preferred a zipper back to the corset! But I love this dress and it is the one I picture myself coming down the aisle in.

1.jpg

hahaha  that would have been priceless to see.  I know when I told my mother what I would be doing with the dress at the TTD and she looked at me very strangely

Originally Posted by all the love View Post

I also got the 'what do you mean you're not wearing heels' speech when I bought my Pronovias. I also made the mistake of mentioning the TTD session and the manager almost fainted. It was pretty funny.

I love the detailing on the top, it's beautiful!

whats the dress number or name?  Its an amazing dress

Originally Posted by JMikla View Post

I love it.  In my minds eye this was always the one I saw.  Glad i still had the time to order it! :)

It's by Ella in case anyone is interested

http://www.ellabridals.com

Seeing all the comments about dresses and the heat, I thought I would pass on a tip a friend gave me: you can buy some of those thin instant cold stick-on patches from the drugstore and put a few under your dress in random places. She said it worked wonders and kept her from sweating... Just an idea. :)

Thanks that is a great tip!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

Seeing all the comments about dresses and the heat, I thought I would pass on a tip a friend gave me: you can buy some of those thin instant cold stick-on patches from the drugstore and put a few under your dress in random places. She said it worked wonders and kept her from sweating... Just an idea. :)