Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Great! Thank You :)

Originally Posted by bulldogs11 View Post

Next to the search bar, click the options thing that allows you to search for like handmade stuff or vintage and there is a option that says search shops and type in whenlovehappens all one word!

I'd like to see a pic, Choeft201. I may be interested in buying it from you if you still have it!

Originally Posted by choeft201 View Post

I have a really nice hair flower in white I'd be happy to sell for like $20. I can send you a pic if you want.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

My dress!!!!!!!!!! Oh so in love!!!!!

Amaya.jpg

Oh so nice I love it!!! So funny we must have very similar taste in dresses as for me it came down to a dress just like this one and the one I choose. 

It is a pronovias gown and the name is Amaya but it is a private collection exclusive to a few salons is what I was told.... You cannot find it online.  I got it from Taylors Bridal in Elmira Ontario.  It is very similar to pronovias Fresa and Galante but not exactly

Originally Posted by JetsettinBride View Post

Love your dress!  Whats the designer and name of the dress?

NO WAY!!!!! Ohhh this makes me so happy, I know that probably sounds weird but I love that you are wearing my "other dress" and I am wearing your "other dress" it makes me happy to know that SOMEONE is wearing it!!!!!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

Oh so nice I love it!!! So funny we must have very similar taste in dresses as for me it came down to a dress just like this one and the one I choose.