Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

My bridesmaids are wearing the same dress in the color Malibu! When I first saw it, I knew it would be perfect for them to wear and would compliment my wedding dress.

Originally Posted by Stina9562 View Post

I chose the same dress! I always wondered why women cried when they found the dress and now I know why! My best friend and I were fighting back the tears! This is my maid of honor the day we found "The dress" woot.gif I plan on adding some kind of sash to it. I really like this one I found from Etsy.com

sash.jpg130.JPG

Where is that BM dress from?! Davids?

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

My bridesmaids are wearing the same dress in the color Malibu! When I first saw it, I knew it would be perfect for them to wear and would compliment my wedding dress.

Yes it is David's Bridal. I must say even though they didn't have any wedding dresses that caught my eye, their selection of bridesmaids dresses are great.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Where is that BM dress from?! Davids?

You both look beautiful!  Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Stina9562 View Post

I chose the same dress! I always wondered why women cried when they found the dress and now I know why! My best friend and I were fighting back the tears! This is my maid of honor the day we found "The dress" woot.gif I plan on adding some kind of sash to it. I really like this one I found from Etsy.com

sash.jpg130.JPG

I agree Islandgirl - I did not find my dress at DB but they have an AMAZING BM selection!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

Yes it is David's Bridal. I must say even though they didn't have any wedding dresses that caught my eye, their selection of bridesmaids dresses are great.

I agree Islandgirl - I did not find my dress at DB but they have an AMAZING BM selection!

That's good to know. I will definitely check DB out. Thanks ladies and I agree you look beautiful!