Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

So did you order from Jasmines?  I am looking to order from them too.  Just curious as I have been debating about going this route

 

Originally Posted by meeshie77 View Post

I said yes to my dress today....here she is :)  This pic does not show the detail but the zoom on the link does.  Cannot wait for it to come in!!!

 

JasmineT440_3.jpg

 

http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridal&hidP_style=COUTURE&hidj_line_order=2&hidP_Style_ID=T440



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy cow ... that is one heck of a nice dress.... imagine how flowy it will be when you walk down the aisle!
 

Originally Posted by meeshie77 View Post

I said yes to my dress today....here she is :)  This pic does not show the detail but the zoom on the link does.  Cannot wait for it to come in!!!

 

JasmineT440_3.jpg

 

http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridal&hidP_style=COUTURE&hidj_line_order=2&hidP_Style_ID=T440



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much!  
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Beautiful dress Meeshie!!!!!! I too said yes to my dress today and cannot believe I made a decision and ordered it!!! I am so so so excited the next 4-6 months cannot go by fast enough!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I do not have a picture, we didnt take one of me in it and it is a special collection for the bridal salon so it is not even online!!!!!  I chose a pronovias gown that is basically a sweetheart version of the galante with a few other modifications.  I did try on the Kathy Ireland dress posted a few posts back as I fell in love with it and that was the reason we went to this particular store but I had it down to the two and went with my first love, the pronovias!!!!! Can't wait to get a picture of it so I can post it!!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered this dress from Charmante's Bridal in Kitchener, Ontario.  They will be ordering this directly from Jasmines.  Due to the detailing of the bottom, it has to be custom ordered.  I'm adding a sparkly sash to the dress which is also from Jasmines.  Were you thinking about this dress too?  I would never have picked this dress but my sister made me try it on.  It is light weight and flowy and will totally suit are garden wedding and the TTD pics on the beach after.  I say go for it! 
 

Originally Posted by vbbbtk View Post

So did you order from Jasmines?  I am looking to order from them too.  Just curious as I have been debating about going this route

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vbbbtk were you thinking Jasmines Bridal Shop overseas that does Replica dresses?  Meesies dress is a direct from designer I believe!
 


Originally Posted by vbbbtk View Post

So did you order from Jasmines?  I am looking to order from them too.  Just curious as I have been debating about going this route

 



 



 



Originally Posted by meeshie77 View Post

I ordered this dress from Charmante's Bridal in Kitchener, Ontario.  They will be ordering this directly from Jasmines.  Due to the detailing of the bottom, it has to be custom ordered.  I'm adding a sparkly sash to the dress which is also from Jasmines.  Were you thinking about this dress too?  I would never have picked this dress but my sister made me try it on.  It is light weight and flowy and will totally suit are garden wedding and the TTD pics on the beach after.  I say go for it! 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a beautiful dress!  I have a Casablanca as well!
 

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

This is my dress Casablanca 1914!! I can't wait for my honey to lay his eyes on me in it!! I go for my first fitting next week. woot.gif

 

image.jpgimage2.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Correct, my dress is direct from the designer. With the amount of detail on this, I would personally not trust a replica, but that's just me ;)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

vbbbtk were you thinking Jasmines Bridal Shop overseas that does Replica dresses?  Meesies dress is a direct from designer I believe!
 




 





 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Beautiful dress Meeshie!!!!!! I too said yes to my dress today and cannot believe I made a decision and ordered it!!! I am so so so excited the next 4-6 months cannot go by fast enough!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I do not have a picture, we didnt take one of me in it and it is a special collection for the bridal salon so it is not even online!!!!!  I chose a pronovias gown that is basically a sweetheart version of the galante with a few other modifications.  I did try on the Kathy Ireland dress posted a few posts back as I fell in love with it and that was the reason we went to this particular store but I had it down to the two and went with my first love, the pronovias!!!!! Can't wait to get a picture of it so I can post it

 

So happy you found one!  Its funny because I had found one similar to the one I choose but it was straight across a line and then when I found the dress with sweetheart cut it sealed the deal for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks Laurelyn, I can see why you fell in love with your dress, I still definitely have a crush on it!!! I came out of the fitting room beaming with the biggest smile ever!!! It is a great dress for sure!!! I will have to live vicariously through your dress pictures of the 2bebride dress!!!! 

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post


 

 

So happy you found one!  Its funny because I had found one similar to the one I choose but it was straight across a line and then when I found the dress with sweetheart cut it sealed the deal for me. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics

×