Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

OMG beachbecky2012, beautiful dress! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by BeachBecky2012 View Post

So I think I may have found my dress its from the new White by vera wang collection.... heres a picture!  I love it!

white-by-vera-wang-collection.jpg

I think your question got missed so I'll answer - I believe it's a Mikaella.

Originally Posted by linds0128 View Post

@bride2bdebbie Who makes the second dress? it is gorgeous!

Thank you! I can't wait to see it either!  There are so many beautiful dresses, it seems like I like something from each one!  That's why I put together my dress with all the things I liked from each dress :)

After looking at all these beautiful dresses I am so excited to go dressing shopping TOMORROW!!!!! I hope I can find something, will definitely post if I do!

I figured its about time I post a pic of my dress! I've had it since a week after I got engaged! lol!

When I went shopping I was looking for: a sweetheart neck, one shoulder, a beaded belt and a dropped waist!  I never thought I would find all of that in one dress!  But I did!  And its surprisingly light! 

I don't have a pic of me wearing it as I have a resourceful FI, but here's the add photo! Would love to hear opinions!

F407.jpg

It's beautiful!!! Very unique :)

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I figured its about time I post a pic of my dress! I've had it since a week after I got engaged! lol!

When I went shopping I was looking for: a sweetheart neck, one shoulder, a beaded belt and a dropped waist!  I never thought I would find all of that in one dress!  But I did!  And its surprisingly light! 

I don't have a pic of me wearing it as I have a resourceful FI, but here's the add photo! Would love to hear opinions!

F407.jpg

Here is my dress... Glad to see it is popular :)

It's a knock-off of an $8500 Amsale dress:

amsale_blue_label_bijou_fshl.jpg

Good decision switching gowns; the one you ended up with is very, very pretty!

Here is my dress.. Glad to see it's popular!

It's a knock-off of an $8500 Amsale dress:

amsale_blue_label_bijou_fshl.jpg

Good decision switching gowns; the one you ended up with is very, very pretty!

BusyBee123, your dress is beautiful... I can't believe you found it so quick! Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

F407.jpg