Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

that's great to hear - thank you, jbean : )

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

This is kind of what happened to me as well, no first dress, but first day I found "the one" - and it was 15 months in advance!! I don't regret it though... I still love it and I'm sure you will too!

it's really nice, and I think it highlights your perfect hourglass shape. : ) and there's always shapewear (spanx fitted slips and the like) - even if it doesn't make a big physical difference, it feels good on and gives you extra confidence. : )

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post

Finally had my first dress fitting after trying on my dress last September!  Glad I loved it as much as the first time...although I felt like my hips grew :(  I think my true dress size revealed my true curves lol

208.JPG194.JPG

Yes, it is!  Thank you!  I think you're right - I didn't notice it when I tried on the dress in a larger size.  The store told me that once they steam it, it should be less noticeable?  We'll see when I go back in.  I wonder if they could just remove it?

Originally Posted by starrysim View Post

Is this the Enzoani blue Casablanca?  I tried it on, it's such a stunning dress!  But the way the corset/boning stopped right above the stomach really didn't look flattering on me.  I think it's also why it's making you look like you have big hips :)  It looks amazing on you, congrats!  

I didn't take a pic of the sample I tried on so here is a pic from today in the seamstress back fitting room, please ignore my face in this pic, I look hateful but honestly was sooo super psyched because I tried my dress on in January and it didn't fit!!!! I was so nervous today but it fit perfectly they only have to hem a little and make bustle in back!

31.jpeg

Looks great!! Beautiful dress!

Originally Posted by mmcst38 View Post

I didn't take a pic of the sample I tried on so here is a pic from today in the seamstress back fitting room, please ignore my face in this pic, I look hateful but honestly was sooo super psyched because I tried my dress on in January and it didn't fit!!!! I was so nervous today but it fit perfectly they only have to hem a little and make bustle in back!

31.jpeg