Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts


Congrats on your wedding, you and your parents look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Here is a few pics i have see since my wedding about 4 days ago

 

wedding2.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the dress I will be wearing: http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/1606

 

I got it at Bliss Bridal in Whitby, Ontario.

It is actually very light to wear and I won't have to worry about picking it up to walk or anything like that.  I'm wearing it with the shoulder strap.

 

These are my bridesmaid dresses (will be in Tiffany Blue):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post-37190-138622225081_thumb.jpg

post-37190-138622225087_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies!!

It's nice to share them with people who would be completely impartial and get a good response :o)

 

When I go for my first fitting in the next week or so, I will make sure to take a pic with me IN it and post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Beautiful dresses!!!
 

Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post

This is the dress I will be wearing: http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/1606

 

I got it at Bliss Bridal in Whitby, Ontario.

It is actually very light to wear and I won't have to worry about picking it up to walk or anything like that.  I'm wearing it with the shoulder strap.

 

These are my bridesmaid dresses (will be in Tiffany Blue):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

post-34233-138622225143_thumb.jpg

post-34233-138622225145_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jonesr1979... WOW, you look stunning! And Gooo Mom, she looks great too, you must get it from your mommawink.gif! Congrats girl, beautiful wedding!!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Here is a few pics i have see since my wedding about 4 days ago

 

wedding2.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post

This is the dress I will be wearing: http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/1606

 

I got it at Bliss Bridal in Whitby, Ontario.

It is actually very light to wear and I won't have to worry about picking it up to walk or anything like that.  I'm wearing it with the shoulder strap.

 

These are my bridesmaid dresses (will be in Tiffany Blue):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



In my quest for a second dress I love, I tried on this dress!  It was really pretty and light like you described.  It wasn't the one for me, but it is very pretty with the shoulder strap!

 

post-33553-138622225576_thumb.jpg

post-33553-138622225578_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the shape of the dress is what throws people off of it sometimes - that whole mermaid style is still kind of new for a lot of people and sometimes the fabric and the way the bottom ends up looking makes it or breaks it for people.

In fact, when I was trying the dress on another bride in the salon decided to try it on after me - she said she loved the dress but she thought she might have liked it more on me than she did on herself.

Just like how I think me and ballroom dresses just don't mix lol.

 

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick View Post



 



In my quest for a second dress I love, I tried on this dress!  It was really pretty and light like you described.  It wasn't the one for me, but it is very pretty with the shoulder strap!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×