Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Ok, so the other dress that I loved was just too expensive so this is one that I have found and I loved just as much

Nothing too elaborate, it's simple, just what I wanted.

Click the image to open in full size.

I just love looking at everyone's dresses! Here's mine--I don't have any pictures of me in it...I'll make sure to get some at my next fitting!

From the front

A view of the back--the straps criss-cross, but I couldn't get a good picture that way

And a close up of the detail

So after trying on tons of more traditional or destination style wedding dresses....I finally decided that if I'm going to get married under the HOT Jamaican sun, I want to wear a short dress. I tried on some short bridal dresses and just didn't like them. FINALLY....I found a bridesmaid dress that has a little more "fancy" feeling to it....Bought it yesterday, now I just have to sit around and wait!

Here is the link (No, I'm not getting it in Yellow...it will be all white!)

Watters & Watters | Bridesmaid Gown Collection | Style 2486 | Leaver lace strapless crumb-catcher bodice with dupioni silk knee-length skirt and sash. Available in knee length, floor length or extra length.

One more check off of the old list!

Here are the pics of me in my dress and my daughter in hers.

My Mom didn't have the privacy panel in very good, so don't mind the top of the back!

Cancunbride I am loving the pink ruffled dress! I love it when people do something unique and different.

I just had my first fitting. I took a knee length Tadashi dress and bought two and had the bottom cut off of one and added to the other to make it full length. Here is the result....it is not finished yet...she has to finalizing the edging and the split in the back. Us plus size gals have to get creative since there are not many options out there beyond the typical bridal gown. I hope to look better in it after another 20 lbs of weight that I hope to take off. I'm already down 24 lbs as of this pic.

LL

LL

LL

Here is my dress! I found it on Monday and ordered it on the spot.

I love it! There are no photos of me from the front since the ones we took are not very good. The sample was 2 sizes too big so it was gapping at the top, butyou'll get the idea.

The model

Me (the sales girl was showing me what it would look like bustled)

Me with a veil ( I was flirting with the camera for effect)

This MIGHT be my dress:

And there are 2 reasons why: it's so heavy and we're getting married in the Caribbean; and I'm not going to have anyone help me get into the dress!

But, it's on my list and if I wasn't eloping, it would be THE DRESS